Wyze LED Smart Light strips

Would love to see Wyze do waterproof LED light strips for under kitchen cabinets or for outside landscaping. Phillips Hue & Lifx are way over priced and I’m just not sure about other brands I see on Amazon.

I agree completely, would love to have some color changing led light strips - until this happens (currently marked as “maybe-later” so not holding my breath) I can recommend the below option. They have a 16.4 ft option for 30$ or 32.8 for 47$. The app is easy to use, I have used them with Alexa, Google home, and IFTTT (actually have these linked to my Wyze door sensor through IFTTT and it works great)

2 Likes

I have seen these in my many searches for LED light strips, but have yet to pull the trigger. I was hoping to find RGBW LED strips. Are these RGBW or just RGB ?

Those ones are just RGB - if I were to get RGBW i would probably get the ones below, however i have not tried these out, but they use the same app as mine so IFTTT, Alexa, and Google Home should work the same

3 Likes

I hope Wyze does something like this. I was waiting for the TP-Link one to launch and see the price on it but it still says Coming Summer 2019 and Summer is over.

1 Like

Even if they didn’t offer led strips if they had a 5 pin rgbw and 4 pin rgb smart controller module so you could make your cheap led strips smart that would be excellent.

I already have led strips installed and plugged into a smart outlet but the ability to actually control their colors and patterns without another remote and automate them is something I would love to have.

I would love to have a set of Wyze LED light strips. Hope the research is going well. I need em now. Lol

2 Likes

Wyze LED smart light strips would be cool! Hope they are being considered! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like Wyze is one of the best in the business and I hate having multiple branded products because then I have to learn to integrate with multiple apps. I am currently using Govee Smart lights for smart RGB Lighting but I want Wyze to get a LED light strip going. I understand its a lot to ask for with the release of 3 new products coming out soon, but if I am going to stick with Wyze I NEED MORE :smile: I have like 30+ Wyze products I am not going anywhere anytime soon! Do your thing Wyze :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I would like to have a fully integrated wyze smart home. I would like to be able to place some lighting strips above the cabinets in the kitchen or anywhere else in my home. would be great with alexa or google!

1 Like

A Wyze light strip would be great. I’d love to replace our under cabinet lighting with something a little more slick. All of the other offering I have found are very pricey.

1 Like

I’d love Wyze LED strip lights! I have both “no name” and Phillips Hue, and I can’t believe how expensive the Hue lights are. Wyze, keep disrupting the market with great products for way less money than the competition! By the way, individually addressable LEDs would be ideal if possible!