Wyze car frustration

all out at the same time instead of drawing out the disappointment and frustration all day.

It was probably a April fools joke anyway

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping I donā€™t have to wait till September Iā€™ve been a pretty loyal customer since I picked up my first live camera. Got in at a couple other early releases. Most recently received my watch. Which is not the greatest but hey for 20 bucks definitely does just about everything my Fitbit does and itā€™s not linked to Google as far as I know.
Iā€™m hoping that if I mention

@UserCustomerGwen

in this post maybe sheā€™ll see it and be able to look into it a little further. As I said it does appear that they are taking my funds. I just do not seem to have any kind of purchase confirmation. Itā€™d be pretty disappointing after all that online hell that WE ALL THROUGH and not one even though I unsuccessfully kept trying to secure another one not knowing if the one that I had proof I was paiing for was actually going to come. I spoke with a customer service representative right after the purchase to verify and they opened up a ticket for me. I told him I was going to keep trying because they couldnā€™t verify.
Very disheartening to say the least.

When and if someone could get back to me I do have the information that is blanked out on the pic. As I said I do have a open support ticket.

Fingers Crossedā€¦

1 Like

Same boatā€¦errored out on processing paymentā€¦but Amazon confirmation came through without Wyze confirmationā€¦although mine is still ā€œPendingā€ with Amazonā€¦(canā€™t check Wyze account ā€œmy ordersā€ as I didnā€™t login)ā€¦

Yeah mine never errored out (this time) mine literally went through the entire payment process as if everything is fine and dandy. Like I said fingers crossed. I just wish I could get a definite answer out of somebody at Wyze.

They should have just released all 5000 at the same time until stock runs out. Every hour was stupid wasting everyoneā€™s time. This was the dumbest way of selling product released. Wyze need to reevaluate their respect towards all customers and fan. If you guys are doing this kind of sell at least have system ready.

1 Like

If you got that from Amazon payā€¦ Your order went through.

Lol itā€™s just a toy relax

People for real?

Very very bad April 1st Fool from Wyze.
Couldnā€™t believe the so impressive company can make so fake advertisementā€¦

ā€œThanks to all participants. We sold all 5000 cars .
All the Wyze Cars went to ā€œagentsā€ā€¦
Bt what about not only lost time but about shared sensitive credit card info through " false checkoutā€ ?

They got sensitive credit cardsā€™ info.
Very very disappointedā€¦

This type of hype will ruin your business Folks. You have too much on the line at this point to be Cute.

Wow, I hadnā€™t heard anything about all the troubles people were having until I got the summary today.
So, what - are there loads and loads of internet noobs here now?
Mine went through without a single hiccup.
Maybe it has something to do with poor browser setups that cache too much stuff and you donā€™t get updates when itā€™s important? I know Microsoft and most other tech support people are always talking about clearing cache, so I decided not to use ANY cache at all.
Check into, that might work for you.
Iā€™ll be sure to come back and let yā€™all know when mine gets delivered.

1 Like

No it did not. I guess amazon pay is nothing special and a lot of people including me tried.

I havenā€™t seen this video in forever. Thanks for the link.
ā€œI thought turkeys could flyā€

I was able to purchase 2 cars. I have both orders in my wyze account, and PayPal shows both purchases. I even see the corrected shipping refunds.

Totally agree

I also had nothing but problems. Tried 2 different computers all day. I was able to get all they way to checkout a few times before it locked up and would say it of stock. I finally got one. The truck was to just leave it in my cart and as soon as the counter reset then checkout. Still took me twice to do that but finally got one. Poor planning on how to purchase. Also with such a limitless amount they should have let everyone only but 1. Now people are selling them. Next time come up with a better way to sell something

lol I figured it was an April fools joke so I didnā€™t look it up

You should have bought a wyze watch. After that your expectations couldnā€™t get any lower.

How many months has that been and Iā€™ still waiting for shipping.
When the monthly "here is why it is lateā€™ newletter finally said they had shipped I checked: Nope. Opened a ticket. Weeks later, still no. 2 weeks later they say it shipped but its a dummy label: They printed a label but USPS has not received the item. Its just smoke and mirror in an attempt to get the customer off their back.

I have 8 WyzeCam2, 2 WyzeCamoutdoor, and a wyzecam thermostat.

I believed in the company when they were a camera company. But too much growth too fast has taken its toll I fear. Trying to become the next Apple with everything from Cameras to vacuums to headphone and now RC toysā€¦ Its going to take down the company by ruining its reputation and tanking confidence in those of us that have supported them from early on.

1 Like