Will you sell your wyze car?

Yeah, but you cheated to win by being a good person and buying a bunch of stuff for a good cause for children! That’s right…cheated in the contest by being a good man. I’m stickin to it! I so thought I was going to win with over a hundred Wyze devices, and you just came out and swept the rug out from under my throne…

3 Likes

I guess I am missing the back story?

Im still breathing brother, and have pulled my large purchase of thermometers out of the count😁

1 Like

A few of us forum buddies had a contest to see who had the most Wyze devices, so we all counted up each individual device in a spreadsheet, and Mr. @R.Good saw I counted the 2 iHealth Thermometors I bought from Wyze and came back with his order of 150 Thermometers he bought during Covid for a nonprofit Children Autism therapy company, which put him back in the lead, and the rest of us conceded that he won from a good cause. :wink: Still not totally sure if Good is his last name or the type of person he is, but he still cheated to win the contest regardless…even if it is admirable.

3 Likes

I have one on you, the Wyze floor lamp?

Everyone loves to win. @R.Good did it with a good cause?

It’s a wonder his figure does not have a Superman cape :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @carverofchoice for explaining

2 Likes

First vacuum/Wyze car?

3 Likes

I am with you @carverofchoice , his initial count was less than ours. Then pulled ot the thermometer count quickly, it just about gave me whip lash. :slight_smile: But it was for a good cause so it counted. :1st_place_medal: goes to @R.Good .

1 Like

That is a great photo! Lighting, darkness, shadows…great composition!!

I’m surprised the Vacuum isn’t spazzing out with all the Lidar areas being blocked everytime it moves.

I am guessing it only uses the lidar when it maps? It would of done the enter floor if i didn’t stop it.

1 Like

Got a few used cars for sale on ebay.
Watching this one to see if anybody bids on it.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/384232624739?hash=item59760c9263%3Ag%3Ac1kAAOSwNrhgz6WR&LH_ItemCondition=4

50% off…

I counted ~60 cars for sell or have been sold. One used one just sold for $80 bucks.

1 Like

Favorite listing so far. “I opened it and it is so awesome that I am going to sell it for 20x what any unit has sold for so far. BUY IT!!!”

2 Likes

Seller’s brain is deep fried. Lol :rofl:
Maybe he going for the record number of views per hour?

1 Like

Lmfao wow… I was watching several when they hit. I keep getting offers. People have lost their damn minds!

2 Likes

for all the folks who did not get one, here you go. Or can wait till they drop to $50 :rofl:. Meanwhile, everyone else is having a blast hooking up lights, more cameras, chipmunks and everything else. What can you do with your wyze car?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174819128391?hash=item28b4083447%3Ag%3AngUAAOSwGw1g2i5~&LH_BIN=1

2 Likes

Pretty interesting write up on reddit about modding the wyze car

1 Like

Does any body know about the secret sale on the wyze car?

Quick summary.

Not interested in the nitty-gritty? Here’s a quick look at what’s new this week…

All Products

Lead times on receiving and processing imports that arrive via the ocean remain significantly higher than normal. Preorder shipping estimates may be volatile as we navigate through congestion at the ports.

Wyze Car

• Orders secretly reopened from June 21st to June 22nd.

:point_right: Orders from this timeframe will ship by 7/26.

Wyze Floor Lamp

• Orders from April 14th - April 24th were supposed to start shipping by 8/6.

:point_right: Orders from this timeframe will ship by 7/26. (12 days early!)

Wyze Cordless Vacuum

• Was expected to start shipping in August.
    :point_right: To avoid additional timeline slippage due to port delays, we will be shipping the vacuum separately from any purchased accessories.
    :point_right: We currently expect vacuums to ship sometime in August and the attachments and accessories to ship sometime in early September.