Will you sell your wyze car?

Mine comes tomorrow - looking forward to it. Why did you use your own Battery Pack?

1 Like

When I got mine, I already had a usb battery pack charged and it was almost three times the Ah. Once the Wyze was charged I compared the two. The Wyze battery pack seemed to have more power.

1 Like

Good to know… Thanks for the response

Inside the box with the car.

I did not see it. I will check again.

I looked again and it was upside down. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

White cam ? I guess it might be too dark if they put the black cam on the sticker.

1 Like

Cool sticker! They really should have changed this one to “I backed up Wyze Car” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hopefully, FedEx is not relying on these cars to power their vehicles. Mine arrived at a FedEx facility in Bloomington, CA on the 16th. It sat there, and finally got on a northbound truck on the 19th. It then finally made it’s way to the Seattle area today (the 22nd), but now it’s got to turn around and head south 60 miles. FedEx does NOT have a delivery date scheduled yet on their website. At this rate, it may be end of this week or next week before it makes it here. Guess I should have ordered the “turbo” version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yall kill me with the sticker talk🤣

I will admit this is the first one I have ever removed from its adhesive seal.

2 Likes

I hope we all get together, from the forum, and have our stickers on a sash, like Boy Scouts. :vulcan_salute::globe_with_meridians:

Just hold up your phone, of course mine are off I’ve backed everything except the V2 cam, Pan Cam, and sprinkler.

i forgot one… handheld vac… yet to find a need for one as I have 2 shark duo… but I promise I am looking for a reason, just have yet to pull the trigger and they are slow selling.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

I guess you have more badges than me. :thinking::face_with_monocle:

I guess your wanting a hub too. I would dread to setup everything every time the power went out.

A few of us liken it to brand loyalty and a sickness :rofl:. A little game we play “he with the most WYZE when he dies wins”.

@spamoni @carverofchoice you guys know what im talkin’ bout. :wink:

3 Likes

This forum is bigger than stickers. Hmm
Well thank all of you for listening to me.
Really it’s real :slightly_smiling_face: and exciting

2 Likes

Im still waiting to order my HD clock. So cool, cant wait till you are back up.

1 Like

We will be soon

2 Likes

@R.Good @towelkingdom

3 Likes