Preorder Car

Order Date: April 1, 2021
Items Ordered

Wyze Car WYZECAR $49.99 * Ordered 1 $49.99
Subtotal $49.99
Shipping & Handling $4.45
Tax $2.00
Grand Total $56.44

I also got the cam v2 black edition and I have already received it.

People WERE trying to sell the cars on ebay, but ebay took the listings down because you can not sell a pre-order for more than 30 days. They violated the rules.

I will NOT sell mine

$2000,00 bid, what fools for a toy :upside_down_face:

6 people were in a bid war until ebay took off the listing. It had 5 days left! I wonder how high it would of gotten?

thats crazy, had no clue the demand was so high

There is no Wyze Car. That is a April Fools Joke. I can’t believe people fell for it.

There is a wyze car but people won’t receive it until end of may or something like that. I bought one on the first round and then I was able to put another car and v2 camera in the fourth round while there was 265 left to sell. I had plenty of time to check out but I didn’t. I was seeing how long it would stay in there before it said out of stock. It was in there for a least 10 minutes. I wish I would have bought two now. :thinking:

I tried a few times right on the hour and it was completely pointless. I still say it’s a April 1st scam and there’s no real car.

I tried a few time when it said there are over 300 left. I added it to my cart then was unable to access my cart and check out. Everytime I clicked on the cart, there was some sort of glitch. But to be fair, I only tried like 3 times. I was too busy with other stuff to worry about a car.

Email from Wyze today on 04/08/2021 @ 10:17am

Wyze Car

\ 130x130These haven’t started shipping yet.
April Fools! Wait, just kidding. Wyze Car orders are really, actually, literally set to start shipping in May. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Car

Ah, yes. The newest addition… Wyze Car! These are set to start shipping in May. Yes, really.

Hope you’re as excited as I am to drive your Wyze Cam into areas it couldn’t reach before!

I wasted enough time simply trying to buy one off their dysfunctional website. No longer interested in anything Wyze from that point.