View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

AmiDuOs also works for viewing on PC

Maybe I’m stupid, but when you guys are saying “PC” are you actually using a desktop computer, or are you using a laptop? The reason I ask: When I try to use the Wyze app (within the BlueStacks environment) I get an endless attempt to load the camera, but no video… the camera icon just spins and spins and spins. I have a hunch that my desktop computer is hardwired to my router … and the Wyze app is trying to communicate wirelessly. Unfortunately, I do not have the expertise to set up a wireless system for my desktop . Any help would be greatly appreciated … using Win7, 64 bit NOTE: Wyse works great with my iphone (ios) !!!

+1 For pc app/web access

If you have a tv or monitor that’s collecting dust and it has an hdmi port you can convert it to an IP Cam monitoring station with an android stick.

Thanks… But I believe we are all looking for a true PC experience and not a work around. I have multiple camera’s and a PC program or web page app that allows to view or open all cameras at once would be great.

1 Like

Thank you! Installed and working!
<div></div>

It doesn’t matter if your “PC” (desktop or laptop) is wired or using WiFi. It should work the same.

I’m currently running BlueStacks on a Win10 64bit desktop wired network connection.
<div></div>

Again. it’s another work around. We want an actual web app or desktop app designed just for Wyze. Who wants to use an android app on a PC? No thanks.

+1 for a web interface or Mac App.

My current solution is to use reflector by AirSquirrels which makes my mac look like an apple tv, and you can mirror your phone on to your Mac. Not a great solution as the phone has to be running all the time.

If you don’t support pc viewing at this time, can you at least share how the apps view the video?

(Code snippet, or api specifications) Then we can make our own app and help you sell more product.

I expect Tiny Cam Pro to come out with a chrome extension/application. They have a browser extension now for Chrome OS. It doesn’t support wyzecam yet. Their Tiny Cam android app works great on my chromebook. It does what you’re looking for. I think it’s just a matter of time before they add support for wyzecam to to browser extension and port it to windows. They make their revenue from selling cloud subscriptions so they have a lot of motivation to develop their software for as many models of cams as possible.

1 Like

Request a Mac App Also

I, too, would love a way to see all of my live cams on a browser or installed app. Windows, Mac, or even Linux would be fine. I’d buy such an app.

Even if the feed were only on my LAN, I could re-purpose an old laptop to show the feed as a monitoring station… and I’d probably but 4 or 5 more cams, too!

1 Like

try blue stacks, working great for me.

We are aware of ‘blue stack’ but are looking for an official Wyze Cam app/software, not a work around. :slight_smile: Thanks.

where can i get AmiDuOs seems like they are out of Business?

Bluestacks is a hack, not a solution. Bluestacks is heavily supported by ad revenues and has questionable stability and compatibility. It is a resource hog and while it may serve some, it is more likely to cause more problems than it fixes.

Any viable solution should be from the app/camera manufacturer and not be tied to ad revenues. If there is a free/ad version, then it is not a solution but a hack.

I gave BlueStacks a fair trial. It’s cons far outweighs its pros. Biggest is it a resource hog that does not fully stop when you exit from it. Ads are obtrusive. It’s built for gamers and is constantly pushing certain games and earning points. I have uninstalled it and am using a spare tablet with TinyCam as a dedicated monitor.

1 Like

Please create a OS X app for macs.

Love the cam!

1 Like

I have never used blue stacks (and don’t plan to), but the reports about it being a resource hog make me suspicious of it. Is it crypto mining?