RESOLVED Service Advisory: Wyze devices missing from the app and login difficulties - 10/21/20

All my stuff is back. I’m using android. Continuous recording cameras did not stop recording at any point.

1 Like

Devices are gone…again :frowning:

Was just trying to submit a log per your advice.

I’ll tell the team that this seems to be fluctuating.

4 Likes

Services page in app is blank. Tried to submit a log but received “Fail”.
In iOS.

Update - Services page in app is populated now. :+1:

Just done the update, nothing works any longer. Wish I had waited now.

The claim is it is not related to the update. Seems odd to me because I was in and out of the app all day long without a problem. Then I did the firmware updates to my v2 cams. Ever since then, I’ve had this issue. I suppose it could be timing related, but that’s one heck of a coincidence.

same here. Android.

All of my devices: cameras, hub, bulbs disappeared from app on multiple devices! I would have included sensors, but as I posted earlier all of mine have failed completely. I hate to say it but this is really becoming more trouble than it’s worth.

10/21/20 5:44 PM PT - Some people’s devices are becoming visible and then disappearing again. We’re still not done resolving this and are working to get this stable for everyone as soon as possible.

6 Likes

Fortunately, it’s a heck of a coincidence. If it were the update, that would be more tricky to resolve.

3 Likes

Almost like a…

DELETE FROM dbo.wyze_devices

:slight_smile:

Device events still are there but only reference the MAC address

I never had a problem till the update so I’m confused. Thank you though

Still having issues here. Nothing shows in the Home tab. However, when I look at the Events tab the cameras are recording person and motion events.

I can turn off select cameras and then close the app. Then when I return the cameras are back on. I do not hear the cameras physically turning off

If your experiencing major (and update related) issues:
Submit a log.

Post the log number here for @UserCustomerGwen.
Log information is only visible by Wyze engineer employees. No video is sent with logs.

If submit log function isn’t working, post any new issues here.

Note:I am not a Wyze employee, please prioritize any direction from @UserCustomerGwen!

1 Like

I found that I can still access the cameras with events. When I select any event for a specific cam the event fails and I can then select live stream the camera will load still.

Android 2.14.35
Im getting failed to obtain services whenever I load events page (devices are there recording local and to cloud, services are working, and can view live and events)
Services tab is blank

Im unable to filter for just person alerts (it doesnt know I have the service so its showing the signup message)

And Im unable to submit a log file. The form doesnt load.

Same account but on iOS 2.14.22 - same results

That function doesn’t work while experiencing this problem.

1 Like

Submit log does not load on android

On a positive note - if you’re on the RTSP build the cams still stream on your local network :slight_smile:

Still no devices in the Wyze app

Also - submit a log is blank - no issue category options to select:

2 Likes