RESOLVED Service Advisory: Wyze devices missing from the app and login difficulties - 10/21/20

I have all my cameras and plugs but no cam plus. I have it for one camera but it’s not working. Only getting 12 second clips on that cam. Services page is blank.

Devices are back, except one camera won’t turn on. When I did attempt to turn it on, the devices disappeared from that phone again.

Thanks Gwendolyn!
No issues running beta app: 2.14.3.1
Anyone with issues in the bata app?

Thanks so much for that update to let us know what happened! :slightly_smiling_face:

It was working and now it is not working again

Nope… nuttin"

Unable to load event recordings from camera, says video clip doesn’t exist in cloud or is still being uploaded. Try again later. I have memory card in it

Nope still not working :cold_sweat:

Yep same here, happy dance over, it’s down again! :upside_down_face:

My wyze is still having issues.

I wasn’t having issues but I now am. Have exited the app, restarted my phone, and signed out of the app and back in and my devices are still gone. I’ll give it time, thanks for letting us know there’s an issue. I’m so happy wyze is so responsive!

Edit, 3 mins later: my devices are now back, I think I will not close the app for a while just in case :yum: thanks for your hard work

That’s not cool at all! You just convinced me to not buy any plugs or bulbs…ever!

Mine is doing this now after it was working again.

Still getting failed service message.

okiedoughkee…all is good again.

1 Like

I’m reporting all of this to the team.

If you’re running into the “failed to obtain service” error message, please send in an app log through Account > Help & Feedback. Once you do, please post the log number here so that I can send it to the team ASAP.

2 Likes

Still MIA here as of 7:37pm CDT on 10/21/2020.

I just logged in and noticed my devices are all missing, like 20 cameras gone! Came here and see this post.

1 Like

I have an iphone and an Android device…only issue on the Android, so far.

1 Like

I just experienced the same problem