[RESOLVED] Service Advisory: Online/Offline Status Not Updating Correctly - 12/19/20

Look I own a lot of Wyze products, and this can be frustrating. But name calling and threatening will not solve this…

1 Like

My phone just told me I got an email from Wyze, and I was excited thinking maybe it’s fixed

No… they’re trying to sell me a cam plus subscription

That’s funny…

At least their email marketing spam is still working flawlessly…

1 Like

Who is name calling and threatening?

I am not implying you are, I am just saying. Frustration breeds anger, anger breeds insults…

Usually commenting about does nothing to help either.

1 Like

Just responding that I’m still having issues. Seems to be having a delay on responding currently. Middle of the day my active motion sensors set off everything. Hope to see this resolved soon.

Well, we begin night two of nothing working…

Maybe this is the end …maybe Monday we’ll find out they’ve closed up shop…

Really getting sick of this [Mod Edit]

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

Some posts were removed or edited that did not follow the Community Guidelines. Please flag posts that violate the guidelines so the moderators can respond appropriately.

Key points from the guidelines to keep in mind:

• Remember to criticize ideas, not people
  • Please avoid name-calling
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream
  • Keep posts relevant to Wyze

Important sections:

Always Be Civil

Somtimes We Disagree

1 Like

sense still not working at least t could manually turn on lights now I can’t do that any more. No out door security lights and no in house lights.

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen. When will the issue be resolved?

My lights are randomly turning on and off…very frustrating…imagine due to back log?

All my motion and door sensors are showing offline now!

I’m having the same problem. I’m really upset their update says that it is fixed.

Sensors are still not working properly, triggering is useless. App is still not reflecting proper status… I’m starting to think my sense v1 may never come back. SMH, I used to be a Wyze fan boy… now I feel foolish.

Same here and no one from WYZE is responding with the estimate resolution time

They may not have an estimate since it’s been an issue for some time, but an update would be nice.

Hey, my apologies. I’ll check in with the team again. Last I checked, there were small delays but nothing major. Sounds like that may no longer be the case.

We’re still working on this. Engineers requested I check back in about half an hour.

12/19/20 5:50 PM PT - The engineers are still hard at work on this one. We know that there’s been improvement for many people but not everyone and some folks are still experiencing delays. Thank you for your patience.

3 Likes

Wyze should just stick to making cameras it seems that ever since Wyze started making other products quality has gone downwnhill

1 Like