Can't show my cameras on my Google Nest Hub

Sorry but I’m not sure what you’re suggesting that I try again. There isn’t a clear process outlined in this thread to resolve the issue - seems like the v3 just works for some people and doesn’t work for others, regardless of what they try to do to fix it.

1 Like

I meant can you try to stream the v3 again to the nest hub and are you still experiencing an issue?

Yes, I get the same issue every time I try it. I restarted the camera and the Nest but still no luck. The camera and Hub are on their latest firmware.

I also have same issue

1 Like

My v3 works but my v2 doesn’t. Any updates on this issue?

Same problem here with latest firmwares. Camera randomly do have a feed in Google hub but most of the time they don’t. I do nothing (such as a reboot or firmware upgrade or else) to have them working. Wyze cam + Google hub combo has a mind of its own. Pretty useless in my opinion. At least video feed through Wyze app works.

I get the feeling that this is not even considered an issue by wyze because it has gone on for so long. There is no problem when using wyzecam software, but Google hub sucks. It works sporadically.

part of the reason i bought the cams …to see camera on my google hub…“show me the backyard cam”…spins and spins and spins and spins???

anything wyze people?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue all of a sudden. This all worked fine for a few days now and this is my baby monitor. Removed the device and readded it to the Google home app and nothing still. All it does is show that the camera feed is not available after I have to hit the live feed button when telling it to show the camera or selecting it. Huge problem at the wrong time. Luckily it works on my phone, but this is going to be a return if this doesn’t work. This was the reason I bought this camera.

Hello there … I just purchased the v3 and it seems to work with no problem what so ever … But … v2 still will not show on the google hub … Still trying to figure out what I have to do in order to get to show on the hub… If I do,I will let all know what I had to do to overcome this hurdle …
October 25 2022 …Update
Well the one cam(v2) still showing "CAMERA FEED IS NOT AVAILABLE … Before it would show a dark screen with :(green) do and the word right next to it “LIVE” and then it will show CAMERA FEED NOT AVAILABLE … still trying …

A couple months ago I had no issues streaming my v2 or v3 cameras to my Nest Hub. Just tried today, and none of them work - “camera feed is not available”. Everything is fine in the Wyze app, and the cameras are still listed correctly in the Google Home app.

Anyone found a fix?

EDIT: Just noticed that I can ask the Hub to show the camera on a different Chromecast device (Google TV), and that works fine.

I have the same issue. It was working for a few hours at a time a few days ago, now works for about 2 minutes, then I get the camera feed not available message. This is completely unacceptable. The response from wyze is always the same of doing a reset. How many times do I have to reset the device to confirm it isn’t working as advertised.

Having the issue too mine says “playing wyze-cam” then goes to the wyze-cam in the center of the screen. Come on support

1 Like

Same issue with mine. Says “Playing Wyze Cam” but it only shows a blank screen. Using regular sized Nest Hub

I have the same issue. I can stream my Google Nest doorbell just fine on my Sony Google TV but I only get a black screen while trying to stream Wyze Cam v3 on the same TV.
I’m on the latest fw.
Is this going to be fixed? I’m new to Wyze cameras and so far with this and “network is unstable” message is not a good experience.

Same problem with the newest V3 Pro
I’ve just installed a V3 Pro with the latest firmware and have the same issue (“playing wyze-cam” then goes to the wyze-cam in the center of the screen on my Google Nest Hub).

Quite disappointed seeing this issue is going on for so long

I’m having this exact issue too. V3 camera. Only can get it to show on the Google hub 10% of the time. So annoying. All other cameras I have from other companies work fine on the same network to the same Google hub. I’ve even tried switching locations with the wyze camera. All the rest work fine in each location but the wyze rarely works. This issue is isolated uniquely to Wyze. Such a shame. Good camera and app beyond this frustrating problem. Please resolve this!

I’m having the same issue with displaying my Wyze cam pan v2 on my Google nest hub 2nd gen. I got it to work at least once, but now every time I try, I get a screen of “playing Wyze cam” or just a black screen that says Wyze Cam. I’ve tried removing and re- linking the camera in the Google home app, but no luck.

Was considering replacing some of my Eufy Cams with these. But got one home tonight (12/7/2022), plugged it in, went through the entire setup, and exact same issue as many others…my Nest Hub will only show a black screen with the words Wyze-Cam on it. So I wasted my time at the store tonight and at home setting it up, and will have to waste my time getting it all back together and driving across town to return it, tomorrow. My first foray into Wyze was less than a week ago with both smart outlets and smart switches, and every single was and has been an absolute nightmare…so I should’ve known better than to try anything else from Wyze. But my time and sanity is worth more than spending hours to get cheap products to half work, knowing from these threads it’s likely to happen again at any moment and render all the time and money wasted.

It’s been almost a year since the first post on this thread. If you’re reading this trying to figure out whether these are the cameras/this is the brand for you…keep that in mind when making your decision.

I have personally given up on that “Google hub feature” altogether. My V3 cams are all up to date with the latest firmware and still they will seldom show on my two hubs (acquired ONLY for that purpose!!!). The hubs are now basically glorified slideshow players.

I guess asking for that announced feature to work is too much to ask. Dont forget we are lucky that the cams work at all especially after the fix that has been found by a forum member to address a serious cam v3 random bricking that Wyze engineers failed to address for so long that many ended up with bricked cams right when their warranty expired.

Personally since that bricking fiasco I stopped looking into any new product Wyze releases. And seeing that packages of Google hubs and cams are sold together and knowing how worthless both product are when they are associated together solidifies my belief thay Wyze general reliability is not up to par and not worth the headache.

I only hope Wyze won’t go bankrupt any time soon cause that will result in a lot of paper weights.

1 Like