3:19 am in the morning looks like atlanta is back online :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Gwen

Wireless outdoor cams still down.

But would like to say good job today.
Now get Wyze to institute local control over wifi :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate your kindness. :heart:

And I expect that your other cameras will be back up in the near future! :slightly_smiling_face:

Should I knock on wood now? Iā€™m gonna knock on wood now. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

100% recovered here. :smiley:

3 Likes

I am getting close but not quite 100%

My outdoor plugs also came back with unplugging and plugging back in

3 Likes

I had to unplug/replug the two remaining cameras for them to work normally. I didnā€™t have to do anything for the others. Now my 13 cameras are onlinešŸ™‚

2 Likes

I ended up doing an unplug/replug on my 2021 Plugs and power cycling the remaining color bulbs to get them back online.

1 Like

I will have to try that since I have about 5 bulbs still down

2 Likes

If anyone wakes up and finds a device is in pairing (reset) mode, do not delete the existing device. Just re-add giving the device the same name. Your settings, grouping, data, etc. will be maintained as long as you donā€™t delete the device before trying to re-add/reset.

6 Likes

Had 1 holdout V3 left, since all my cams are on a Battery Backed up power source ( Battery Backup ) I killed them all and the last hold out came back up.

Now to try the ā€œRESTARTā€ All cameras rule in the APP and see if everything recovers, Iā€™m a gluten for punishmentā€¦LOL

EDIT: Did the Restart All rule and they all came back up - 24 out of 24 Wyze Cams back up and online :grinning:

3 Likes

Power cycling has brought the bulbs back online with that I think I am just one v3 shy of 100%

3 Likes

I wish I had found this thread before I deleted my plug this morning, now it wonā€™t re-pair :frowning: hopefully it will be cooperative in the morning.

1 Like

Weā€™re sorry about that! I do think it will work better in the morning. If it doesnā€™t, please reach out to our support team for help.

support.wyze.com

In the meantime, you may want to try unplugging it and plugging back in for one more try before bed. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Time for a beer, if @UserCustomerGwen was nearby I would hand her one tooā€¦ :beer:

4 Likes

I would welcome it! Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

:beers:

2 Likes

Did notice that Notifications are not all the way restored yet, out of the 4 Wyze Cams I walk by going from my office over garage to the main house only 1 sent a notificationā€¦

This was the only Wyze Cam to notify out of the 4 I passed by, all 4 did show in events thoughā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

I did a factory reset on my plug and it reconnected no problem, in case it helps anyone else :slight_smile:

4 Likes

12/16/21 1:26 AM PT - Most Wyze devices appear to have connected again but we are not back to pre-outage levels yet. Weā€™re continuing to work on this and monitor our metrics.

2 Likes

Kind of late now, but tomorrow I would like to anonymously send you a beer for pick up anonymously.

Found this website The Seattle Alcohol Delivery & Pick-Up Guide

Pick one that I can call or visit via website and I will see if I can get you a beer anonymously for both of us, so you can get that beer for your efforts today and tonight :beer:

Will do it tomorrow if youā€™re interested?

2 Likes