App Version 2.12+ Released! - 8/17/0

Unacceptable.

The feature has worked for 2 years. I had a ticket for it…and he wouldn’t even acknowledge it. Give me ANYTHING…”we are working on it” “we no longer support that amount of zoom” “it will be addressed in the next update”…nothing but crickets.

Don’t even get me started on my 1 cam being broken out of the box (IR issue/ pink screen) and being told tough sh*t because I’m in Canada and they offer no support/warranty.

Not the way to run a business…

I fully understand your frustration and those of other members about the support. After the launch of CamPlus, the outdoor camera and now they’re talking about a thermostat beta testing. Quite a timing to overload even more the support.

I’m sure she @UserCustomerGwen is doing everything she can to help but she can’t read all the posts on the forum. All she does, I think, is refer issues to support and probably apply some pressure. It is the intermediary between the members and the service. Then it’s not up to her. If you still don’t have answers, you should try facebook. They may be more responsive.

Good luck🙂

https://m.facebook.com/groups/298350110642283

1 Like

We’re sharing this with the team to make sure it’s on the engineers’ radar :slight_smile: I’ll share any updates I get in here.

2 Likes

@NumberOne

If you have more news about this issue, please tags @Yupperz . He is the first one who has reported this issue that seems to be on iOS only. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Yupperz ,

If this is not been resolved in the next update, I invite you to come back to this thread to underline it. Since @NumberOne knows it, I have high hopes they will fix it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I appreciate you venting your frustration and I apologize for disappointing you. I fell behind in forum responses and I understand it would have been better if I had made it here earlier. You don’t have to pay for Cam Plus to view your cameras and I did honestly hope that this was better by the time I read your comment.

Given your response, I assume that this is still not working properly for you and that all of these issues are still current. I’m sorry to say that I don’t have information to fix them since you’ve already cleared the cache and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. It sounds like multiple things are going wrong here so I’d recommend contacting customer support as well as sending in a log through Account > Help & Feedback. If you would like to give me your support ticket number so I can escalate it for you, I’d be happy to do that.

So I guess this zoom issue is never going to bother being corrected or acknowledged? 2 1/2 months and counting…