App Dark Theme/Mode

Please make the iOS app honor night mode when it is enabled system-wide. The app is painfaulky white when viewed in the middle of the night, making it hard to check cameras tobeee what went bump in the night.

5 Likes

Perfect!.. But I don’t know if they will ever answer… :confused:

1 Like

Searched for this topic to vote after I blinded myself last night.

6 Likes

Why is this still only in researching? It’s long past over due, closing considering many people want to view their cameras in the night.

3 Likes

I agree it is INSANE that something as basic as a switchable change of color scheme is ignored as long as this. I am losing faith. I don’t need new products, I need the ones purchased to be more USEFUL in the intent of what they were purchased for, VIEWING VIDEOS UNDER A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS.
12 hours of the day is NIGHT and a dark mode or switchable scheme is needed for those of us affected.

3 Likes

Needs black theme

2 Likes

I will be making this retroactively mandatory when I come to power, so you might want to get on this while you still can there Wyze…

1 Like

Perhaps a class action lawsuit for eye strain and loss of sleep would get Swayze’s attention.

2 Likes

Can lost sleep be retroactive?.. hmmm…

1 Like

Ok, I keep getting marketing emails, new products whoopee.
It means someone is cooking up new software

So please tell me oh wyze ones, why cant we just get a switchable dark mode???
If you took care of this LITTLE request half the planet wants, maybe just maybe I’d find my way deeper in to your hardware eco $y$tem.

As of now, I hesitate to purchase even another camera.

I want what my fellowWyzemen and women want A DARK MODE.

PLEEEEEASSSSSEEEEEE

1 Like

yessss i second this idea for a dark mode

1 Like

Make sure you vote at the top of the thread to help this wish along! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m seconding that for obvious reasons.

Just because the main app background is light green doesn’t make it OK for fonts. One wonders if it’s some sort of bleed-through color vs, an actual font color. That’s how light it looks in my Android app. Black or dark green would be ideal.

It is LUDICROUS that this SIMPLE request cannot be met.

3 Likes

Dark mode and adjustable fonts please.

3 Likes

Nice example. I don’t get why it’s taking forever.

Did someone’s deceased mom create the original, and they won’t change it as an honor to her???

1 Like

I think its a San Fran thing. Google announced dark them years ago, everyone Screamed in applause. Then they changed their mind.

Id buy 10 wyze cameras tomorrow if it just had a dark theme app. I only kept my wyze camera because it works well with Alexa. Ive tried a dozen other wireless cameras and like Wyze the best. Most of the others don’t have dark theme either.

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

2 Likes

I’ll just take a light theme with a darker font!

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

1 Like

Would love dark theme, but do not want it executed like the Dark Mode option on this site, under Interface settings. Dark mode should be dark, but I don’t prefer it being black.

2 Likes

I also would love to see dark mode. Its so much easier on the eyes, especially since most of my time awake is overnight.

3 Likes