An update on outdoor camera

Can I expect a new lo mein and other Asian style sides menu in the near future?

1 Like

Yes indeed. But the new Tiger Shrimp Surprise Happy Family is the best.

1 Like

Is it lithium ion? They tend to not be quite as bad if they are left plugged in

Honestly not sure but probably.

Itā€™s always a bummer when things donā€™t work out as planned but I would rather wait to have another great kick-ass product then buggy junk. Keep up all the hard work. You guys rock

1 Like

Is Seattle in America ? :us:

Only on odd days. On even days itā€™s in New Zealand.

1 Like

Well it does have 3rd-world trafficā€¦ HA

1 Like

Outdoor camera-Great,
Built by Wyze-Wonderful,
Affordable-Priceless (ha ha)

Canā€™t wait!
Seriously, any thoughts on an approximate price?

2 Likes

Yes, we are based in Seattle, Washington in the US. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope this isnā€™t going to be another Blink XT,

Nices!!! Iā€™m waiting for that!!!

Someone in the Wyze Core Group on Facebook said the outdoor cam will be battery powered and wired. Is this true?

2 Likes

With the 1/6/2020 Data Leak update it appears product launches could be delayed.

Should we expect the outdoor camera to be delayed further?

In general I think that would be a correct interpretation of the above, yes.

1 Like

Looking forward to it love all your products and most of all the customer service team is amazing!!! I try to make sure I tell them every time I call! I also tell anyone who would listen how amazing of a company you guys are and how amazing your products and customer services! I canā€™t wait for the outdoor camera and the door locks to come out! I will definitely be buying both I have done nothing but buy more than I need of your products just because I love them and the service so much! Keep up the good work!! :purple_heart::kissing_cat:

1 Like

@gemniii I need a tutorial on that Wyze owl! Very clever! Seriously where did you get the owl and how did you get the cam inside?

1 Like

Hi, @livingtx. Welcome to the community! @gemniii is very wise. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dalen 016069000301 OW6 Gardeneer by Natural Enemy Scarecrow Horned Owl

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00002N8HZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_yP6kEbEGD01JF

1 Like

Further pointers for anyone attempting this:
I redid the owl.
I filled the top of the owl above where I thought the camera would fit with Great Stuff spray foam (any brand will do), just a few squirts.
Then I tore out enough so i could get the camera to fit in repeatedly.
I also put a PT plywood base on the owl so I could adjust angel of view,
These are $20 cameras not made for the outside! I expect failures and replacement.