Allow Seperate Watch Information for Multiple People in One Wyse Account

I just got the Watch 44 for my wife and the Watch 47 for myself. I have several other Wyse devices already configured in my existing Wyse account and I pondered whether I should just set up both watches in my existing account and log the Wyse app in on my wife’s phone under my existing Wyse account, or whether I should create a separate account for her. I decided to just use my existing account (perhaps laziness?). I added both watches to the account, installed the app on her Android phone, and all has seemed to be just fine for the last couple of days. However, today I happened to discover that with both watches configured in the same Wyse login it won’t let you have seperate “personal info” (sex, weight, height, etc) for each watch. Change that info for the Watch 44 and that info now shows for the Watch 47. Since my wife and I are (thankfully) quite different in size, that just doesn’t work.

I am going to create an account for my wife, delete her 44 from my account, and add it to her new account. And then share the other Wyze devices from my account to hers. But it would be a lot simpler if multiple watches in the same account could have ALL of their own individual information, including the personal information.

MODERATOR NOTE:

**Your submission has been merged (see below). For future reference, please search the #wishlist and #roadmap categories before submitting a new #wishlist topic.

Use these links to search:
Search the Wishlist
Search the Roadmap
(Enter your search term after wishlist/roadmap)

Please read through How to use the Wishlist and How to read the Roadmap

You can now hop on over to the merged topic (see below) and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

=======================

A post was merged into an existing topic: Allow more than 1 Wyze watch of same size per account