Add More IFTTT Triggers and Actions

Please add IFTTT support to the wyze vacuum!

4 Likes

I second the need for Wyze Thermostat Triggers/Actions on IFTTT. Trying to integrate the thermostat with Griddy so it can be turned on/off when electricity prices are low/high. At the moment the Wyze Thermostat doesnā€™t show up anywhere in IFTTT in the device selection list.

@CaptainMark
I would like to see a trigger to enable/disable notifications per camera. My use case is that I would like a log of all motion events all the time in event history, but only want notifications when Iā€™m not home.

Since I have some cameras in areas that I want to get notifications for at all times, the current enable/ disable ALL notifications trigger doesnā€™t satisfy my use case.

1 Like

Please add Motion Detected and Doorbell Rang IFTTT support for the Wyze Doorbell.
It would probably be fine to just update the current IFTTT ā€œMotion Is Detectedā€ node to add the Doorbell camera as an option when picking cameras.

1 Like

Ring the chime.

This post says you can do it, but Iā€™ve found no way to add this.

Desirable if you have two doorbells and you want to use the comes in two floors.

Can we add IFTTT to Wyze Lock and the ability to turn the Wyze Lock off/on like the Wyze Cam has? This feature is very important to me and should be simple to add.

It seems that the Wyze Lock is the forgotten step child of Wyze Labs. While the Wyze Cams have a lot of automation options such as turning off/on motion sensing, on/off entirely, etc. and it integrates with IFTTT routines, all the Wyze Lock offers is a auto lock routine and zero integrations with 3rd party automation standards.

Having the ability to do more with the Lock, even stuff as basic as turning it off/on based on an integration with IFTTT would make it so much more powerful. Right now as it stands, I would most likely have to return it, because it is lacking the ability to have it work for my needs because of the lackluster support for features that are not fleshed out.

Is there any hope that Wyze Labs will release an update that adds these basic features?

Hello, i have a cat litter box and my cat tends to throw litter all over the floor it would be amazing if, with IFTTT, i can use Wyzeā€™s Motion Sensor and the vacuum to work together, sending the vacuum to the certain location and then back.

2 Likes

Need support for all new wyze products.
Doorbell especially, crazy new hardware continues to get released without automation support.

Also integrations with alexa for routines.

I really want the ability to turn notifications on and off with specific cameras. This way I can always leave notifications on for our outdoor cameras and use a Google Home Away routine to trigger an IFTTT applet via Assistant to enable and disable notifications on the indoors only while away.

1 Like

At a minimum, Wyze IFTTT should include everything found in Wyze Rules for devices. For example I should be able to have the Wyze Thermostat set to Away when I enable Guard when I tell Alexa that Iā€™m leaving. I already use the trigger to turn on notifications for the cameras. It seems the push for new products is coming at the expense of support for existing products.

1 Like

Another simple feature for the Wyze doorbell, add a trigger action for IFTTT. so if someone presses the doorbell it can trigger an IFTTT action.

Agree!! Doorbell support please

Any update on the AI (people, package, vehicle) trigger?

Please add V2 motion sensors to the IFTTT integration. The new sensors are not showing up in the IFTTT app.

2 Likes

Wyze lock integration with IFTTT would be amazing. My current goal is to have a group of lights turn on when it senses the door open. Though there arenā€™t any Wyze lock triggers in IFTTT.

Thank you!

Just chatted with support, and there is no ETA for v2 sensors for IFTTTā€¦ Iā€™m very disappointed about this. They need to expand their IFTTT offerings immediately.

1 Like

Based on Wyzeā€™s history, if it hasnā€™t been implemented already, itā€™s probably not going to be implemented. I wouldnā€™t hold your breath.

Youā€™re better off trying HomeAssistant.

1 Like

+1000
Buy your devices for what they can do NOW, not for what you HOPE they can do one dayā€¦ (especially with Wyzeā€™s history)
Youā€™ll be less disappointed :wink:
Iā€™ve switched to Home Assistant and do not buy any Wyze products anymore.

1 Like

Buy your devices for what they can do NOW, not for what you HOPE they can do one dayā€¦ (especially with Wyzeā€™s history)

Considering that previous versions of the sensors are on IFTTT, I had no indication or reason to believe that v2 wouldnā€™t be on IFTTT.

Iā€™ve switched to Home Assistant and do not buy any Wyze products anymore.

I looked at that. But I have too much invested in Wyze products right now to switch. But why are you on the Wyze forums if you donā€™t buy any of their products any more?