Wyze Web Live v2.5.2 no longer shows OG cameras?

Every morning I remotely check the cameras at our vacation home via Wyze Web Live. (v2.5.2) I use the Chrome browser on iMac, I am a Cam+ Unlimited subscriber.

I have always been able to see the live view on my v2, v3 and OG cameras. I also view the events that were recorded overnight.

This morning, when I went to Wyze Web Live, My OG cameras were not available in live view (under the CAMERAS tab.)

I clicked the link for “Why am I not seeing all my cameras?” and received this message:

Why the change to prohibit OG cameras on Wyze Web Live?

I am able to view the events recorded on the OG cameras, but can’t view the live camera images?

Please explain.

3 Likes

When I click “Learn More” from the “Web Access is Limited to Select Devices” pop-up, I am redirected to the What is Wyze Web View? page that indicates the OG is compatible with Wyze Web Live.

Wyze: Please explain what changed and why?

3 Likes

This morning 8am EST USA Windows PC live view not working, current version Edge browser, error telling me my Wyze OG cam is not supported even though it’s on the list of supported devices.

Went to phone app and it made me update firmware, done.

Now Live view works from the app on my phone just fine, but still says error on my PC which is super important to me as I work from home on my PC

2 Likes

Having the same issue with my OG cams also. What going on Wyze?

3 Likes

I’m having the same exact issue. They were all working just fine yesterday.

2 Likes

Having the same issue with my OG cams also.

3 Likes

Just here to say me too. I have two OG cams that are not viewable on the web site. They worked fine yesterday.

2 Likes

All of my OG cams became unviewable in the Wyze Web Live Web Live this morning. Was working fine last night at midnight when I went to bed.
This morning I get this message for all the OG cameras.
The interesting thing is my old Doorbell Cam V1 now shows up in the live view (and in portrait orientation) which I don’t remember seeing before.

3 Likes

Same issue as well. Are there any service interruptions, or outages explaining the issue?

1 Like

There is an advisory posted for today (April 18, 2024) here:

Maybe my mind is scrambled…but the date/time on the advisory is 4/18/23 6:59 PM PT, which is equivalent to 9:59PM eastern time and it is currently 11:42am eastern time in NY.

How could the date/time of the service advisory be in the future?

That timestamp is pretty strange. In my case though, the issue has nothing to do with Alexa. My issue is the web viewer.

2 Likes

I have on OG with the same Live View problem,

But Events are still working. Go figure

2 Likes

Same!

1 Like

This issue is not related to the Service Advisory from last year. We are looking into this issue now and hope to resolve it soon.

5 Likes

My mind was scrambled a bit…didn’t even look at the year since it was the same date. What a coincidence.

My OGs are back on Web Live although they’re having trouble connecting but that could be my internet. I’ll have to check when I get home. :slight_smile:

OGs are back on Wyze Web Live.

1 Like

This is the way Wyze operates., You purchase their products and after a while they no longer support this or do an update changing everything. Then you have to purchase new items to be able to keep doing what you were using your now worthless item to do.

1 Like