Wyze Sprinkler Controller - Rain & wind skips and cycle-soak but I'm not subscribed to Sprinkler Plus

I have never activated the Sprinkler Plus on my controller because I wanted to see how it operated without it. So I was surprised when the first schedule I made was skipped for rain. I was also surprised when the schedule that actually ran stopped for cycle-soak. I wanted to configure these settings but of course it won’t let me because I have not subscribed. Why is this happening? Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve also had wind skips. I do not have a rain sensor hooked up.

So customer support asked me to upload screen shots (assuming they didn’t think I knew what I was doing). After seeing that I indeed had not signed up for Sprinkler Plus but was getting wind and rain skips but no way of configuring them they said they don’t know what’s going on but suggested I go ahead and sign up for the sprinkler plus so I could then turn it off. What?? Ok, fine, I bit the bullet and signed up. I decided to leave it on since there were expected massive rains in the forecast and I wanted to see how well the rain skip really worked. So torrential rains (over 8") Friday night and almost all day Saturday with flash flood alerts. My yard literally looked like it had turned into a creek. 100% saturation. The sun came out Sunday but the ground was still saturated to the point that when I walked in the grass I could hear and feel the water beneath my feet and it left wet foot prints in the grass. Yet Sprinkler Plus thought it should go ahead and water again on Sunday night. It’s a good thing Sprinkler Plus is fee right now or I would already be asking for a refund.