Wyze Robot Vac Remapping

MODERATOR NOTE:

Your submission has been merged (see below). For future reference, please search the #wishlist and #roadmap categories before submitting a new #wishlist topic. Use these links to search each category:

Search Wishlist (enter your search word/s after #wishlist in the search box)
Search Roadmap (enter your search word/s after #roadmap in the search box)

Please read through How to Use the Wishlist and How to Read the Roadmap.

You can now hop on over to the merged topic (see below) and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

=======================

After having the vac learn my apartment I realized it hadn’t mapped my son’s room. In order to do this it looks like I have to run a full clean from scratch just to learn one room. It would be great to have an option to “explore” which let’s the vac run it’s outside line pattern looking for new rooms or spaces to learn and clean, adding new open spaces to the map upon completion. Similarly, I recently moved a bunch of boxes that were in a hallway. The Vac had created a map around those boxes and when I took them away and ran a clean on that room, it diligently cleaned around the boxes which were not there. This feature could potentially allow it to explore newly opened space. Another use case is a deep pile rug which it had trouble with so I created a virtual wall. When I took the rug and the virtual wall away it still views that as an area to avoid. Thanks! Love this little robot BTW. Nothing but good things. Going to buy more for my family members.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wyze Vacuum Scan Request/Mapping only (whole house or single room)