Wyze outdoor solar/battery lights

Sort of like what Ring just released but with the wyze treatment. Floodlights, spotlights, path lights and step lights. I have a feeling wyze could do better than Ring at a cheaper price.

I totally agree with you!! Hopefully Wyze will consider this!!

Can Wyze make a security solar or battery motion sensor light? I would love to see this made.

1 Like

If they can do them with colored lights even if they were wired like Philips Hue outdoor lighting options we would buy!

I’ve been wanting wireless battery-powered (not solar) path lights for a long time. Although Ring is doing this, I’d much rather have them integrated with the rest of my Wyze system.

1 Like

We have all seen when we try to use the indoor cameras IR emitters to light up stuff outside as we film through our windows. A simple solution would be to put an IR emitter outside pointed at critical areas. I have great solar powered lights that emit regular light but if I had the ability to buy IR emitters that did the same thing while being charge every day, I would buy a number of them. Would be really cool if it could be dual light source so like from dusk till, say 11pm, it emits visible light but after that, it emits IR. Making it solar powered would make it very easy to install and simple to operate.

I love Wyze! And I have been recently searching for some good outdoor, not so expensive, multicolor, adjustable, time scheduled, and maybe solar charged lighting. That’s definitely something I would like to see from this great company.

Now that Wyze is venturing in designing revolutionary products outside of the security product line, can you please spend some R&D time in coming up with outdoor solar lights etc ? For instance the deck /fence post solar lights and other outdoor solar lights like step lights need a stable and durable product. That line of products on the internet are filled with junk manufacturers that can’t produce a quality long lasting product. Just a thought !

3 Likes

I agree with adwise. I am located in S Fl, Sunlight is no problem. However, with the Outdoor cams, when the battery runs out, or low, I have to get a ladder and remove the camera for charging. It would be nice if Wyze could develop a solar panel for this ( or any ) camera.

1 Like

I would love to see a step light that works Wyze app!! Features through the app would be on/off manually, with a schedule, brightness, motion sensing alert, motion sensing on/off. This would be a great addition to the Wyze ecosystem. I know other brands are putting them out there in the market, but I have hopes for Wyze before I am forced to invest in another company. Please do it!!!

Has Wyze considered making an outdoor version of the Wyze Night Lights? I have a long walkway outside my house and some nice-looking, motion-sensored and/or solar lights like the Wyze Night Lights would be perfect to line my walkway!

Alternatively, any Wyze solar path lights would be great, even the kind you stick in the yard rather than affix to a wall.

The floodlight is great but it’s more of a security device, rather than a decorative device. Some nice solar path lights or wall night lights would look really nice and give people’s yards a nice fancy glow as guests come and go in the dark.

A solar powered version of the floodlight cam would open up sales for the floodlight. Not all places you’d like to put the things have easily accessible power. What’s the benefit of an affordable floodlight cam if you have to pay out the wazzu just to have wiring snaked through your house guts to get it.

Even better, an add on solar panel and battery strong enough to power the existing cam and floodlight.

1 Like

Would love to have this

I am fixing up my yard and would like
To place some of those solar powered motion activated lights like what Ring offers

I wish that Wyze would come out with more products that are battery operated and solar powered. I would love an outdoor light that is battery powered. I don’t have the means to hire an electrician to hook up the spotlight, but desperately need outdoor lighting. What i love about the solar panel is the long cord.This would allow ne to run it to the light in a very shady part of my home, where other solar lights don’t get enough sun. I could mount the panel on my roof and connect it to the spotlight.