Wyze Car Shipped 6/15/21

Sure would be nice if my car wasn’t stuck in shipping limbo.
Shipped on 6/16 and no progress as of 8 days later.
WTF!
Really wish people would stop using these dumb Crap Post shipping services!

What if it got lost during shipment? Does Wyze have another one to replace it with? After ten days of non-movement, I would make a call to Wyze.

Still waiting on mine also. Weird how its traveled the whole I5 Corridor even passing through my town. It was pretty annoying having Wyze send out an email saying it would be delivered on the 19th. Choosing a non guaranteed shipping method, they should have just said it shipped without a date. I was staring to think the cars were driving themselves out to us!

1 Like

I even had a expected delivery date of 6/22 then it changed to 6/23 and now I don’t have one. Smart Post shipping is the dumbest thing ever. Just use normal FedEx or UPS ground they don’t care about their Smart Post crap.

Not going to be good having the battery pack in the back of a semi in triple digit temperatures…

I know right. Although I already have another one of similar size that’s 16,000mah.

So I woke up this morning and checked my email. Lo and behold there was a FedEx Delivery Manager email saying that my package is out for delivery today skipping USPS and being delivered by FedEx themselves. Which should be done always anyway. While I understand that Smart Post crap is cheaper. Way To many packages get left in limbo or have the wrong expected delivery date because they still have to be handled by USPS crap.

sigh still no response from @UserCustomerGwen, and after support told me to contact them again in a week, now they say they can’t help with the status of a prize, and that I have to contact the person in charge of the contest. :frowning:

1 Like

@NeighborGeek Let me see if I can get hold of someone or least get an answer for you about your prize.

5 Likes

Howdy! Sorry for the delay. Thanks for flagging me, StopICU33!

Some of the cars got stuck at port. So we have about half of the prizes out but some are still waiting. We apologize for the delay and will ship as soon as we can.

5 Likes

No worries, I was just concerned that it might not arrive at the right address since I’ve moved this week. I did resubmit the address form with the new address, so as long as it ships there all will be fine.

Thank you!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! Do you know when you put the new address in? I just want to make sure we didn’t pass by each other. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last week I think, could have been as late as this past Monday. Sorry I can’t be more specific.

Hey @UserCustomerGwen - I sent a PM last week, could you respond when you have a chance?

I have to say I am so mad about this car, I ordered one, It was shipped, FED-EX lost it and all I got was a refund and now they are not planning on making anymore. This is more directed to WYZE, if you had more why couldn’t you replaced the lost one instead of issuing a refund?

1 Like

Good question.

Some people have received one or more cars that they haven’t even taken out of the boxes yet ,maybe one of them would sell you one at cost.
Some people jacking the price way up to resell them, NOT COOL :slightly_frowning_face:

In case anyone did not realize it, the play store is showing an update for the wyze car app going from 1.0.100 to 1.0.102, I updated mine.

1 Like