Wyze Car Shipped 6/15/21

I may take a card with me when I visit my folks. I can probably use their ancient computer for this. :joy: :joy:

dont forget a microSD card reader.

I have an adapter will that work?

a card adapter (that fits your card) with a usb connector to fit in the computer.

1 Like

If I had an extra 32gb SD card laying around, I could put the file on it and send it to you , maybe someone has extra one laying around they could do that for ya

2 Likes

That’s really nice! But I think I can manage to do it at my folks. I’m fairly tech savvy… And moms ancient computer does have a card reader (I installed it a couple years back for her). It’s just very slow to load up. :joy: :joy: She has a newer MacBook, but no card reader for it.

1 Like

Yeah, I know you are more than capable of doing it , you’re just lacking some hardware.
That was just an idea that popped into my head

1 Like

I appreciate it, I do! I’m going to see my folks this weekend. Not sure when I’ll get my car, but hopefully soon!

1 Like

Not sure when I will get my car (if ever) either , shipping information is very sketchy

Wednesday, June 16, 2021
10:42 PM BLOOMINGTON, CA
Shipment exception
Barcode label unreadable and replaced

1 Like

Wow. I hope Wyze changes the shipping to usps. Between the frustration on April fools and now the snailpost fedex… people are getting pretty mad (upset)
:pleading_face: :frowning: :weary: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :japanese_ogre:

Well this offers a little bit of hope, but who knows :neutral_face:

I hope you send us some great videos 0f fireworks on July 4th using you Car.

I will try. Attach a cam pan to other USB port. Video tape it in the danger zone.

Now you have ideas churning in my head and I’m thinking of two Roman candles zip tide one on each side of the car, now you have a rocket car :rofl:

2 Likes

Love the idea!!!

Put some lead in tires :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Put some wings on it and you will have a short lived drone :joy::joy:

If a hawk grabbed it. Man … that would be some awesome air shots . If a Hawk wanted the Wyze car, it could not get away. Just a sitting duck. :duck:

Please add code to the wyze car app to make sure the v2 camera isnt running beta firmware. The people buying the car are probably huge wyze fans and want the latest code and then need to flash firmware after they break 2 or 3 cameras like me,

1 Like

It’s good advice not to be running beta when you set up this car.
The thing about beta is, As soon as you sign up for beta , you sign up for the risk of things getting broken.

You also sign up to help troubleshoot to improve the processes. Beta can be an awesome thing, cause you get first looks at new features, but not recommended if you aren’t comfortable troubleshooting if/when you run into an issue.

I did late last week, but haven’t received a reply. Given the time of year, there’s probably a good chance that they are on vacation or something. Hopefully, it will just show up on my doorstep today or tomorrow. If not, I’ll reach out to support next week.

1 Like

My car arrived today! Haven’t unboxed it yet. Probably will do that later.

5 Likes