Wyze Cam v3 Now Available! - 10/27/20

In that same video it does work. Do you have a video showing that it doesn’t work for the V3?

1 Like

I would love to order a few of these but still only shipping to the USA :cry:

It’s fantastic that you now accept PayPal but how about delivering to paypal address?

1 Like

Here’s what you do. You have someone in the US order 2x right now when there is free shipping for orders over $33, then they charge you for shipping to your domicile. The cost comes out about the same (or maybe less). You still have to wait, but while there is a free shipping offer, it can be done without jacking the price up.

Pre-orders are not included in the free shipping over $33 offer. As Gwen said in reply #37, “the shipping and discount logic for pre-orders is a little funky so they’re excluded from the promotion.”

1 Like

That is good news! Thanks, I will probably have to try a couple of these (at least). :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

DAG NABBIT! There goes that workaround!

Is the pre-order over I have tried several times to pre-order V3 but can not put it in my cart?

They are working on a separate firmware for RTSP. That’s not really what we want. What we want is RTSP built-in to the product as a standard feature. Just like nearly all other IP cameras out there.

3 Likes

Look at your cart. For some reason they changed the pre-order button from going to a product page to an ‘add one to my cart’ action (at least on the web version).

Limit 7, however.

2 Likes

Nope It’s not over

Did you log into your account first?

yes logged in, and just tried again and will not put in my cart

I saw the YouTube promo & it said there were over 70k 5 star reviews. When was it released on Amazon because I’m not seeing it available for purchase on there?

This is really a great announcement! Looks awesome, and glad i didn’t get too excited for the outdoor cam setup. Wish it would officially support larger SD cards.

However it’s very disappointing that the free shipping isn’t supported for these with this BIG announcement and people who have now gotten ingrained, Especially when I also wanted a thermostat. Stil ordered one, but it was a tough decision.

1 Like

c’mon, this is V3, don’t you think that MAYBE, oh just MAYBE, they might be referring the V1 or V2?

1 Like

The 70k reviews is referring to the V2. The V2 image is shown right before and is basically promoting how they are making something with 70k good reviews better.

2 Likes

The V2 has over 70,000 reviews. The V3 isn’t on Amazon yet, and won’t be until it is officially launched (this is a pre-order).

Is the camera feed still limited to 10 minutes when viewing on Alexa or Google hub (when assistant is support) devices?

and for the same price. That’s the kicker. Better product, same price. Awesome reviews.

2 Likes

I am at the point where I already have too many cameras and all my other cams are still working great so a bit of a waste to just replace. I may need to just give away my old ones lol

1 Like