Wyze Bulb Officially Released!

@UserCustomerGwen
PayPal option not available on web page, 10:38 PM EST
Also in the app , order history only shows my last 2 orders not the other 7 that, I can see on web page

Thanks for the report! Both of these are known. The order history is in process of being fixed and will hopefully be addressed soon. PayPal was taken down from the site temporarily as we work to address an issue that popped up. However, it is still available in the Wyze app as an option. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Gwen
Yeah, I went ahead and ordered through the app, so that is done, set , all good

1 Like

You’re welcome! Thanks for letting me know. :slight_smile:

Well , @UserCustomerGwen if you already knew about PayPal then I reminded ya :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

-laughs- I’m not keeping that close of an eye on your orders. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When will there an update where you can set scheduled times and days of the week for the light to turn on and off? Currently, it only has the feature to be able to turn it on and off within certain time length but not scheduled time or day. Thank you.

1 Like

@g2dadoublee. you should be able to set a time of day in the automation section of setting up your shortcut. Check your app version number. It should be 2.4.82. At least that’s what I have and I have a porch light set to turn on at 8 pm and turn off at 6 am, every day.

Just ordered these. I have the tp link bulbs but they don’t have vacation mode. Looks like these do everything those do and have vacation mode. Saw some posts of issues people had with scheduling my tp link bulbs have scheduling by day of week.

I have 2 shortcuts for this light: turn on at 8 everyday and turn off at 6 everyday. You could create multiple shortcuts for single or multiple days and times. What would be nice is if you could have more than one event in a single shortcut.

2 Likes

Is Z-Wave compatibility in the works?

Works with Alexa and IFTTT. Though with the later it may be quite slow. Not sure about z wave. There are YouTube videos on it working with Alexa and Google.

@DanVM, you could try searching #wishlist and #roadmap. :slight_smile:

zwave would take a hardware modification.
Not only that but it is a regionally governed protocol.
That means it rides on a different frequency depending on the country and would need to have either different models for the regions or an external means of connecting the proper dongle for the region.

Hello. I live in Israel. And we have here 220V.
I was very glad to see that the Bulb supports 220V.
My question is - does all other products works with 220V ?
e.g. Does Wyze Cam V2 comes with a power adapter that supports 220V?

Thanks for your support.

Wyze Cams only come with power adapters that work in the US. But they have microUSB cables so you can swap it out for a power adapter that works in Israel. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My Turtle is lovin it… :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know whether anything has changed in the versions of Wyze Bulb, but I got two WLPA19 WyzeBulbs from Amazon.com (120V 0.13A, 9.5W, 60Hz) on the strength of what I had read on these pages and, unfortunately, neither of them work at 220V.
I probably have two dead bulbs, I’ve now way of testing.
Cheers,
Brian
Ireland

BTW, I tested the screw-to-bayonet converter with other screwtop Philips Tradfri bulbs - they’re fine, so it’s not the converter.

It’s a pity. I love my WyzeScale, my Wyze Doorlock & Keypad (I had to file the spindle to fit it in through one of the adapters, and it doesn’t recognise a 90deg turn to unlock, you’ve to turn the bolt 180degs even if the door will unlock with a quarter-turn), I love my two V2s, my Pan (that still won’t stream to my Chromecast or Google Home Hub) and my two sensor kits. I’m even looking forward to the Outdoor Cam (due in October).

Thank you for letting me know and sorry for the bulb trouble! I’m glad you’re enjoying your other Wyze products and I’ll tell the team about your experience with the bulbs.