Wyze Band Available For Early Access!

Agreed! In the larger scheme of things, these complaints are really unfortunate. I assume that Wyze has to balance meeting estimated shipping dates on new products against their standards for meeting customer expectations for quality and accuracy of the product delivered. Some of us want Wyze to know that we care more about the quality and accuracy of the product than we do about meeting an estimated shipping date.
Hopefully, we are all dying for the new products figuratively but not literally,

8 Likes

Lastly, When I made my early access order for the Bands, do we still get the 2 inter-changeable straps that were stated to be sent to early access customers??? I’m just curious.

1 Like

They say this forum is to for posting about products and helping other people ONLY! other post will be deleted. So I’m following the guidelines so I don’t really care what you think

Edit: then according to you nothing should be posted on this forum at this time because none of this really matters at this particular moment in time right?

1 Like

Wyze Bands are shipping out this week (so is Wyze Scale) and they will include both band styles. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Great News!

3 Likes

That is AWESOME news, Thank you Gwendolyn

2 Likes

The boat has landed & passed customs?

You’re having an easier time than I am with them!

2 Likes

This is part of why we’re a little cagey with when we say we’ll start shipping. We’ve also been running into delays with customs. You have our sympathy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see my Wyze Band now showing: processing_seattle. What does that mean? Usually, it’s: processing_fedex that I see for my Wyze orders when it’s about to ship. @UserCustomerGwen

It pretty much means the same thing. It’s just processing in the Seattle area instead of elsewhere. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I somehow preordered before creating a Wyze account, I have an order confirmation from a few days but I just created an account just now and I don’t see any preorder information. What should I do?

I’m in the same boat. I have a confirmation number but the order isn’t visible in my account. I checked out with PayPal without logging in, so I assume that’s why.

I’m not too worried, I’ll just give it a couple of days before contacting customer service.

You can contact customer support about this, @tappertrainman, but if you have an order confirmation you should be set. :slight_smile:

Wyze Customer Support

You’re probably correct, @samuel.r.kantor. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup, I just got a shipping notification. I actually got one shipping notification, but I had three different order numbers because I ordered the scale, band, and a sense kit all at once, but I assume they’re all in the same package.

1 Like

Glad to hear it! :slight_smile:

I completely understand, nothing like contending with unexpected
inspections, especially when you’re dealing with multiple
containers & tight deadlines.
I was shocked when the AMA committed a date w all that’s
happening.

1 Like

Is there a flashlight mode on the watch?

1 Like

No flashlight mode at this point but that’s a cool idea! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Wyze app has to stay active in the background of your phone for Alexa and syncing to function. Wyze Band review

Did I miss that information on the Wyze Band product information page?

My iPhone 6 Plus won’t be able to keep apps running in the background to keep the Alexa feature on the Wyze Band alive. Oh well, I do have an old phone.

1 Like

I just read this review too. It says you need to have wyze open in the background to have phone notifications show up. This would be a major disadvantage. I have a Fitbit but the app can stay closed and notifications still work. They majority of users aren’t going to want to keep an app open in the background I feel.

2 Likes