Wyze Band Available For Early Access!

Ty. @StopICU33. My only problem now is waiting three weeks. Lol

1 Like

Mine ships April 7th @TechMan or after.

1 Like

Nice. I’m really curious what kind of software they have in the app to support this band. I guess I’ll see when it gets here :grin:

You’re welcome! Waiting is the hard part when you want it yesterday. :grin:

1 Like

Mi Smartband 4 is a good low cost product. I bought Galaxy Watch Active 2 on sale around Xmas but managed to lose it. Replaced with $35 Smart band 4 which has far fewer features buts handy and omg the battery life is fantastic. At least two weeks maybe more.

Wyze band will be interesting. Waiting to learn actual length of bands to see if it will fit me.

1 Like

I have both Google and Alexa. If you can, I recommend getting both. Together they make for a much better experience. Each can do certain things better than the other. For instance, Alexa is better when it comes to the intercom feature, allowing you to drop in and talk on other Echo devices in the house. My wife once fell asleep and I needed to reach her at home and I knew her phone was on vibrate, so I was easily able to just drop into the bedroom with Alexa (from my phone in the Alexa app) and ask her something that was very important at that moment. Was able to do this without me even being in the house.

3 Likes

I ordered 2 Bands (for me and my wife) and Scale. Will they both ship at the same time???

1 Like

What does the step count sync with? My health insurance wants me to sync to them. My Fitbit does that. I ordered the Wyze and now I am wondering if it will also.

It will most likely not sync directly with your insurance, but it may sync with one of the items that does. Say, for example, the WYZE band syncs with Fitbit (not sure if it does at launch or if that is one they are working on). You would set the band to sync with FitBit and FitBit to sync with your insurance. I have done this in the past with bands prior to purchasing a FitBit, (which I will be replacing with the WYZE band).

Hope you understood my ramblings but the short answer is there is most likely a way to get it to sync with your insurance.

1 Like

Yes, I understand. Thanks.

@ddobles01, my bet is that the bands will ship together but not with the scale. We’ll find out! :slight_smile:

@WyzeJasonJ, thanks for answering that question more effectively than I was going to.

4 Likes

So I placed an order for both band and scale on 3/24 thinking scale was going to begin shipping on 3/27 .
I placed ANOTHER order today and noticed both orders are being shipped AFTER 4/07.

I so love me some Wyze products, but not happy with this delay. Wish it was announced later instead.

… we are dealing with something they call COVID-19 and it’s a serious sickness .
Some of us do have a job some of us maybe not anymore sad to say. Anyway most places … is shutting down, work places like the WYZE team place if they’re not but I’m sure they’re working hard trying to keep that 6 feet distance just to make sure you get a healthy package so your order can ship to you…
I’m not in rush for mine cause I ain’t got no where to go to show off.
… grateful that the WYZE team is not letting us down at time like this.

Best just a thought.

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

2 Likes

Bert,
I … have been an avid buyer or wyze products . I was only suggesting that before launching a product to have in hand prior to launch. If I wasn’t confident in Wyze products, I surely wouldn’t of ordered 2 scales / bands.
Yes we are going through a hard time. Some of us ,… work from home - regardless of a pandemic.

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

2 Likes

I am sure once this fully is released it will ship soon after order, but this is all presale/early access, and it says everywhere that orders will be shipping at a later date.

1 Like

I’m betting it was an error on the order page. I seem to remember during the AMA for both products that neither the band nor the scale would ship until AFTER Early Access closed.
I have not gone back to review, but that’s what I remember.

Some posts were edited that did not follow the Community Guidelines, specifically the following sections. Please flag posts that violate the guidelines so the moderators can respond appropriately.

Always Be Civil

Somtimes We Disagree

Please be kind to each other during this trying time.

2 Likes

Super unfortunate it isn’t a google assistant enabled device. I hope a google model is developed soon.

3 Likes

Are we still looking at a ship date on Band as April 7th? Because I see on the website you’ve been slick with your wording again. Stating:
“Item will be shipped after April 7, 2020”

That doesn’t tell me anything. Not that I’m surprised. Mike S said Wyze cam outdoor is “next product released” but again that can be anytime. Then he said keypad will be released in April so which is it? Is the WCO being released in April too or just a misspoken comment?

Either way what’s the band ship status please? You have my/our money already.
@WyzeGwendolyn
@ArthurH
@mike.s

1 Like

I think , Under the current conditions in the world , with the coronavirus , many things are unknown , tentative and subject to change without notice

9 Likes