Wyze Band Available For Early Access!

Did you get an answer?

Is this already shipping? If not, when will it start shipping in USA? Thanks! Just placed my order :slight_smile:

Not yet

The promo video looks like yes, but FAQ says no.

Hello! I can’t wait for this Wyze Band!! It looks super cool! I have a few questions. 1. Can the band track my sleep so I can see how I slept through the app in the morning? 2. Can I add more apps to the band? 3. Can I stream Wyze Cam video on the Wyze Band? 4. How can Wyze make such a great product for so inexpensive? 5. Can I receive Wyze Notifications on the Wyze Band? 6. Is there a pin to unlock the Band or not? 7. Will this work with the upcoming Wyze products? 8. Data and Privacy policy?

1 Like

I received an email confirmation when I ordered the band yesterday. However, when I log into my wyze account, I dont see the order. Anyone else?

2 Likes

Sorry if this has been asked and answered I looked briefly but didn’t find any info.

1.) When will the Band and Scale be shipping? I got a notice on my phone app to order separately, so I did.

2.) It says pre-order. Does “early access” mean we are able to pre-order first or that items are in stock and we will receive them soon? If they are not in stock yet, can you give some sort of time frame on when these will ship?

Thanks

1 Like

I’ll hold off until it supports google/nest… we JUST redid our house smh

Tried to pre-order Wyze Band on the Wyze website. Everything went smoothly until I clicked Amazon Pay for payment. Then everything went into an endless loop - don’t know whether to just let it spin or try to abort and start over to pre-order and pay?

1 Like

Is Google Assistant support planned for the future, in addition to Alexa?

2 Likes

@MrCat2112 Welcome to the community! :slightly_smiling_face:

The current plan is to ship them by 4/7.

4 Likes

The same exact thing happened to me when I tried paying via Amazon too!!

I decided to save my money and wait to see if the outdoor camera will come out next month…

It will be just as bad, if not worse. Everyone will be there when the bell rings and all will hit enter at the same time.

I was ultimately successful after re-entering my data and selecting PayPal instead of Amazon Pay.
As a charter member of AA - “Alexa Anonymous” it’s really hard to go more than a month at a time without purchasing another Alexa-enabled device. LOL!

Will we be able to take calls on it? I saw we can talk to Alexa and see who is calling, but didn’t see anything specific about answering calls. Thanks. Maybe I just missed it?

No you cannot take calls on it. You can’t even answer or decline (then use your handset if answered) like you can on fitbit. You can only SEE that someone is calling you. :sob:

What about Drop-In? If it has the Alexa app, wouldn’t Drop-In be part of it?

One would hope, but not always. Alexa Auto is not capable of drop in.

If we pre-order does that mean we are part of the beta testers?

I’ll put up with it for the outdoor camera because I want to replace my current outdoor cameras. The band is a thing I’d probably lose interest in within a few weeks.