Wyze Band and Scale Shipping Soon and Color Options for Wyze Band

I ordered both on different days. The first (band) went without a hitch and quickly showed up in my account order history along with an email confirmation. When I ordered the scale, I got an email but it never showed up in my order history. Support told me that was because I wasn’t signed into Wyze when I made the scale purchase. Coincidentally, just today, I pulled up my Wyze emails and noticed one important, and telling difference. The opened email for the band starts with my name. The scale’s email addresses me as “guest”. You might look at your emails for the same. btw, i haven’t gotten an email telling me the concerning scale shipped, but it is showing on the USPS site so, no problem. It also started showing as a badge in my acct a few days after purchase. Band was there immediately.

My wyze band was delivered this morning. Won’t get to play with it until after work

2 Likes

Lucky! Mine says it is still processing and when I click on the order, it says it is packing.
I am kind of surprised. I received the scales this morning for my friend and I. Oh well. It’ll eventually come. Hope you like it!

2 Likes

I’m good with the classic black. My wife and daughter would want a pink or green one

Just got my band!!.. Not bad not bad

2 Likes

Awesome! Did you get a notice it had shipped or did it just arrive? I’m waiting for a band and a scale.

1 Like

I am also really excited to get my Wyze Band. I got the order confirmation, but since haven’t seen any shipping confirmation - and unfortunately my account doesn’t show any orders. I guess I will try to wait patiently.

1 Like

Got my scale and band today. Kind of liking both. Scale didn’t show body fat, muscle mass, etc at first. Read FAQ and found out my old dry feet were the problem. Little lotion on feet and all is working now. Guess I’ll have softer feet from now on. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same thing for me …they said mine didn’t show up because I wasn’t signed in to my account but it will ship soon…I guess if not signed in to account when you order it doesn’t show up there so guess we have to be patient

Is it everything you ever expected for $24.99? What do you like/dislike right off the bat?

1 Like

Not the best pic

2 Likes

Got an email 2 days ago saying the band was shipping, arrived today. Still nothing about the scale yet

great for the price but you definitely get what you pay for. Alexa is very limited. the shortcut function to apply wyze rules is limited only allowing 5 functions. if you want to turn on and off a light, there goes 2 of your 5. the other problem I have is the proprietary charger. if it breaks to will be a headache replacing it. other than those the watch looks great and functions it does have work flawlessly. give it time. I’m sure there will be software updates to improve it but they may need to look into wireless charging or micro USB. Will be buying more

2 Likes

The band requires that the wyze service on your phone run constantly in the background. So my phone constantly has a notification alerting me that the service is running. Kind of annoying. Also, when I long press the home button on the band to activate Alexa, I get an error message that the band disconnected with my phone even though they’re right next to each other. For Alexa to work, I have to open the wyze app on my phone and click on the band for it to reconnect and sync. Also annoying. LG stylo 4, android 8.1

4 Likes

We do have to remember that this is an early access item, so I’m sure things will be a little bit rough at first. So far everyone’s bands seem to be powering on and charging correctly lol. Let’s consider that a win.

1 Like

Very jealous of everyone who got there bands already :grin:.

No update on mine yet

5 Likes

@trekgod3, Yeah that’s disappointing that you have to keep the app open in the background for the notifications to work. I try not to keep any apps open in the background. Fitbit doesn’t require this nor do the other competitors according to the Android Police review on the band.

@kory.hay wireless charging would probably increase the price about $200. All of the Fitbits have proprietary charging too and none of them have wireless charging either. USB C charging would be nice though.

1 Like
5 Likes

That’s interesting. I knew not to have socks on but I guess I missed the part about dry feet. I haven’t been out of the house too much recently so my feet are probably in pretty good condition.
I actually bought a new set of some pretty nice slippers! Just homework, a couple hobbies, and applying for internships that haven’t been canceled, yet…
Can’t wait to get my bands in! Hope every one is enjoying them!

Thanks for the review!