Wyze Band and Scale Shipping Soon and Color Options for Wyze Band

Let’s fix all the issues with the band first and jump into colored bands after please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Good point!

1 Like

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Although AFTER they fix all the connectivity issues, I do look forward to the different color bands to match my outfits :rofl:but right now I have a useless piece of crap on my wrist LOL :rofl::kissing_heart:but can’t help myself from supporting a Seattle start up company. Yeah yeah I am a glutton for punishment :confounded::rofl:

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen any update on when replacement bands will become available? I broke mine lol

2 Likes

Would love to see colors too!

3 Likes

Oh no! Please reach out to customer support if you haven’t done so yet.

I recently heard about the color options again. I don’t have an ETA but I know it’s moving forward. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yellow please! :smiley:

2 Likes

Any update on the color options wyze will be selling? Looking forward to getting something besides classic black😉

6 Likes

I saw a photo recently but I don’t know timelines yet. I’m feeling pretty stoked about it, though!

7 Likes

Will there be a classic white option?

1 Like

I’ll hold off on answering for now. I don’t want to steal anyone’s thunder. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What is the updated website as of October 5 2020?

1 Like

pleas help me WyzeGwendolyn just refer to my other 2 posts having a big issue and getting no response you look like you are liked and help people pleas help me

I have replied to your other posts but have you tried calling Support? I know you said you emailed them (which is unmonitored unless it’s within the ticketing system), but if you want more immediate help that would be the way to go (call). This is mainly a user to user forum. Official Support is via phone or online chat, or via the website.

1 Like