Wyze Band and Scale Shipping Soon and Color Options for Wyze Band

We apologize for the tracking issues. I’ve been checking in and tracking numbers have been getting sent out recently but we’re playing catch-up. This is why some folks are reporting that they received their tracking number after their product arrived.

1 Like

Howdy! What if I received a tracking number since the 7th and still hasn’t gone out. Sent email to support.

1 Like

Ordered 3/24 finally says tracking number created on 4/8 supposed to arrive 4/22 but tracking number still not in usps or fedex system. And is says shipped.

Greetings,
I think red would be harder to lose.
GrandPa Dave

My issue is not so much tracking, but that people that ordered well after I did already got theirs and I haven’t yet. It’s been almost a month.

1 Like

There was a problem with the tracking numbers that were created a while back and they haven’t been updating properly after creation. That’s why it looks like packages haven’t been shipping while people have still been receiving theirs.

@summerm, we apologize. Our usual FIFO practice was deprioritized after we started shipping on April 7th due to the high volume of orders that came in. The team switched to a method intended to improve speed with shipping out orders and this impacted when people received theirs. I’ve been sharing the feedback about this with the team.

claims of bands shipping on 4/8 & 4/20!
No package
Tracking says never tendered.
No response from support, no email replies, nothing

I have not received a single order from wyze without issues, before or since covid19.
Ridiculous.
If I don’t get a response tomorrow, I will file a claim via my credit card.

1 Like

Ordered my bands 3/24 says label created 4/8 and shipped 4/20 numbers lead to nothing and it has been that way over a week. Originally was showing expected to arrive 4/23 and now that is gone. My bands are in a black hole. Money has already been deducted and here I am not knowing where my product is nor am I getting any worthwhile response from support ticket. They just responded saying ah look it says ship now and no response since.

Same story here! Ordered on 3/24, shipping label created on 4/8, review band email sent out without ever receiving bands, email sent out 4/20 stating shipped but bogus tracking number. Contacted support got generic email response where they think a standard form letter with excuses will satisfy disgruntled customers. Now here’s the kicker, ordered the keypad for the Wyze lock that doesn’t auto unlock on 4/22 shipped 4/23 post office has it show arriving on 4/29. Must have been a serious mistake on Wyze shipping department for such prompt service hope someone doesn’t get fired!

1 Like

Same story.
FYI support email via website go to un-monitored account.
After support ticket opened, was sent canned email reply after a 2
days.

Though I included 6 screen grabs demonstrating order date, bogus
tracking number, TWO declarations of shipment sent (4/8 (which
then said receipt by 4/22) & 4/20 (no receive by date) &
no tracking details from USPS or Wyze beyond a tracking number had
been generated, I got this:
“If you have recently placed an order that does not have a
tracking number do not worry! Your order is still on the way”

Ok, so I have a tracking number, bogus albeit, so what does that
mean, “sorry you’re out of luck?”

Anyone else notice Wyze tracking page posts USPS tracking number
with tag Fedex Tracking?
No not a Fedex-by-mail number (yeah scale defacto shipping method)
A straight up priority mail tracking number.

Giving it until end of business tomorrow, then it is time to
involve CC company.

Really aggravated.
Have not had a single order from Wyze without issue.

1 Like

Why have all the Wyze band blogs, comments and thread asking for help and expressing our issues have been deleted??? @triton67 @WyzeTeam @jjr @rebelsun2000 @The.Amazing.Rob

They were moved to the early access forums.

Can someone please share that link or tag me please and thank you

This is the link to early access section: #early-access.

You are already a member of Early Backers, so you already have access to that section.

No I meant tag me into the previous thread where @triton67 was on and there were a lot of their early access clients offering support and feedback since Wyze team seems to have given up on us and not responding or offering any assistance to us early access clients. How can they improve the connectivity issue if they are not reading our emails and feedback. Cutting and pasting the exact same reply to me over and over and over again and then not replying to me at all, while I hang on to a useless piece of junk is not comforting at all. I though through early access I would have someone that cared to assist me with my issues and I would essentially be working for free with them to provide feedback on issues and whatnot

WYZE, for the most part, is not super active in the forums, it is mainly a user to user forum. That being said, if @triton67 was offering you good help you can find the threads he has been active in by clicking on his name or by searching for posts made by him.

2 Likes

Yes thank you. I saw SOME but not all of the threads, if they were moved I have no idea where, if they were deleted then that would explain it.

Also there were a couple of “wyze team” members offering the same solution over and over on those threads. Seemed cut and pasted automatic responses.

I know we tend to never delete threads, we do close them at times. I do not see any that were closed that he was in.

1 Like

Oh okay thank you. If you find his on wyze band could you tag me please :relaxed:

1 Like