Wyze App Version 2.7 Released! (12/17/19)

I foresee an Android cutoff policy at some point… like support the current version and (2) iterations backlevel of the OS.

Agree that it becomes unwieldy supporting devices dating back to the smartphone era Bone Age. Just ask Monkey$oft.

1 Like

Hi Techie

qlang’s right, I’m on Android and it’s ez-pz. Here’s WyzeGwendolyn’s response about iOS from another thread:

There’s a bit of follow-up there but nothing definitive is provided.

Gwendoln, I did not receive the update in TestFlight. Should I have?

The update was not beta, it was production. Therefor it will be in the App Store not TestFlight.

1 Like

Thank you for that information.

1 Like

How are people’s Rules today? Looks like one set worked properly.

For people experiencing streaming issues, please send us a log through Account > Help & Feedback > Report an Issue. We want to look into this.

1 Like

My rules fired correctly today so far. The last set should fire at 9 PM EST so will know soon!

1 Like

Your welcome! I get em confused myself sometimes!

2 Likes

My schedules didn’t work at all today. I’m going to delete the rule and reset it again. Don’t know what the difference is with this new update. It came on over an hour late yesterday but no go today. :thinking: Really weird!

Before you do that, could you please send us a log through Account > Help & Feedback > Report an Issue? That is super weird.

My 9 PM rules (2) fired at 9:10 PM tonight. So earlier than last night but still @ 10 minutes late. So better but not 100% yet.

Edit: Log sent.
Edit 2: Ticket # 417259

2 Likes

Yes, I can send the log file in first. My schedules worked perfectly until this last update. Not sure what the deal is with this recent update.

1 Like

Thanks for the log!

1 Like

Log sent :+1: Ticket # 417260

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Finally gray overlay fixed but play back it’s not working

2 Likes

Playback in android is completely stuffed. When I scroll to an event stored on my sd card, it acts like it’s playing, shows network data speed in the corner, but only shows whatever still frame it is showing as the camera thumbnail in the app. It worked fine last version, but after this update it’s completely useless.

1 Like

@bfs, could you please tell me more about what’s not working right?

@speadie, please send in a log through Account > Help & Feedback > Report an Issue. The team would like to look into this.

We apologize for the trouble, folks.

1 Like

Bulbs now either not running rules or running rules late as of today. Were running fine until today.