Why no 12-second clips

I rolled back the firmware, and now all of my cameras produce events again.

Can the roll back be accomplished via the app?

Iā€™ve considered that also. If you have V2 cams, which firmware version is working well for you? 4.9.5.98 or even earlier?

Yes,
Select the camera on the app. Go to settings - little wheel in top right corner - device info - Firmware Version - Have Problems - select version you want to revert back to - 4.9.5.111. I tried 1 camera at a time, and tested before going in to the next. And to my surprise they all work now.

1 Like

I have 4 V2 cameras all running on 4.9.5.111. There was a recent update earlier this week and it didnā€™t change the Events, as they are still coming through with no issues. Hopefully you will find it helpful to you as well.

Excellent. Thank you!

sstelick are you on an android device? The ā€œHaving Problemsā€ doesnā€™t show on my iPhone.

Sorry,
Yes Iā€™m on an Android phone.

The beta app version has firmware rollbacks on it, the production app does not.

1 Like

Thank you.

Any one know if this is now available on the iPhone version. I canā€™t seem to find it yet and want to down grade my firmware from the beta version 4.9.6.59 to 4.9.5.111.

If you canā€™t find it in the beta app, have you tried a manual firmware flash?

sorry not running the beta app any more. Thought maybe it was released in the latest iOS version a week or so ago.

No havnā€™t tried manual flash as I will need a ladder to get to it :frowning: