Why is doorbell not announcing on Alexa?

So strange…I installed two of these. On my house, the Alexa connection works fine. Except it announces “someone is at your front door”, and that is annoying, it could just make the ring sound. The app does let you select which Echo devices you want it to notify. This should change or be a setting. The video is sideways when you ask to Show the Camera. I did set a routine on a button press to also turn on the porch light at night time. This works fine.

But…on my Mom’s house even though everything shows connected, it will not work with Alexa. Both Alexa App and Wyze App show connected. What the heck? This thing is quite buggy.

Has this issue been solved? My main issue is I can’t display the doorbell camera at all it says “Hmm the camera isn’t responding” my V2s and v3s work no problem. I’m pretty bummed tho I tried to setup a routine to show the doorbell cam on fire tv when pressed and it won’t work!

My doorbell camera doesn’t announce on my echo or echo dot either even though everything appears to be set up properly.
I simply chalk it up to “I got what I paid for”. Cut rate price, Cut rate product.