VROOM? V2? rc?

Definitely real, I ordered one after trying all day, and was able to process an order on the last batch. Got lucky!

I feel that more than just their website needs an overhaul

1 Like

How about adding a camera mount to the vacuum. Or provide a vacuum mod kit to add bigger wheels and fine rotate controls. It would be awesome for the remote car to be able to go for a run and recharge itself. IT could use much of the same programming to provide a patrol function with Cam plus to identify People, add a Dog bark wav and a good speaker and you have Fido the roving guard dog.
Great to patrol empty homes

1 Like

What if you dont have a Facebook, Twiter, Subreddit, Instagram account? You have to be on social media to see the info???

I got one too. :smiley:

If a contest requires it, yes.

1 Like

Speaking of contest…what happened to it? I haven’t seen anything since they closed that thread.

I believe the responses are still being looked at.

Ebay took off the listings because it violated their! policies. You can’t sell a pre-sale for more than 30 days. You will probably see a lot of listings in May if a shipping date was established.

4 Likes

That is too funny. :rofl: I thought it was being sold for $2000.00 but NOoo :astonished:
It was bid up to $2K by 46 users. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I was feeling petty as xxxx last week and first thing I did the next day was to look up Wyze car on eBay and reported the listings immediately. You can’t sell something you don’t physically have possession of unless it’s a presale item and the customer can receive it within 30 days of purchasing it on eBay. Which won’t be until at least June or July :slight_smile: Makes me a bit happier after all of the craziness.

I’m sure a large percentage of them will be sold online which is perfectly fine. There’s not a whole lot you can do to prevent this sort of thing I’m guessing.

2 Likes

Brei, no clickable link

https://forums.wyze.com/t/how-do-we-know-who-got-wyse-car/173487/15?u=a1goodidea

I was lucky enough to get one on the fourth attempt. The checkout was were I had trouble, it would time out or kick back an error. I’ve experienced the same while attempting to purchase other limited release items such as sneakers from companies like Nike and Adidas. I think they have now changed over to the “queue” method but at the end of the day you’ll still have upset customers that weren’t able to get the item. Just how it goes.

I agree

I agree. But, to be fair, it was just really frustrating at the time. Especially when you spend all day trying to buy it, only to have the site crash on you.

2 Likes

Am I the only one wondering who the contest winners are? Or did they just decide not to actually give any away?

I almost forgot about the contest! Maybe I still have a chance to win this thing? I was going to create a track, filled with flaming piles of poop for obstacles. You know, to relive the experience of shopping for one?

2 Likes

Would you then mount an oscillating air circulation device to the front of the truck so that you can demonstrate the -EDITED FOR CONTENT- hitting the fan?

1 Like

Does anyone know who won or when they will be announced?

1 Like