View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

Through the app, Account > Wyze Support > Follow the maze

Or call:

Phone: (206) 339-9646
Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

The inability to view Wyze Cams from a Windows PC is a serious limitation with your products. I am exploring other brands and models that do not have this limitation. I sit at a workstation with multiple Windows PCs all day long everyday, and I have no smartphone connectivity at my location. I can easily look at my security cameras on one of the PCs, but not on my smartphone. Also, I don’t have physical access to every security camera that I monitor, so it’s not practical to replace the firmware via microSD card on each camera. To meet my needs, a global rollout of new firmware is required.

I use the free Bluestacks to view my Wyze Cams on a Windows 10 pc
However, the new Wyze Cam v3 does not work with Bluestacks.

I contacted Wyze Support and all they told me was to contact Bluestacks, not a good answer.

1 Like

V3 using Bluestacks V4.240.0 (2802) working fine with OS X 10.15.7

V3 4.36.0.135

All of my v3 cams work fine with Bluestacks

TinyCam Pro on a dedicated phone or tablet using its built in web server to feed your remote office PCs may be a workable solution for you. (Requires port forwarding.)

Thanks for this info!

I’ll look into this. Thanks.

1 Like

Looking forward to updates on the important and needed feature/functionality of viewing cameras via a PC-based applications. Please include in your design the capability of viewing multiple cameras at one time. Thanks …
Stay Safe and Keep Well !

How about an update 8 months later?! I can’t believe there’s been no progress in this avenue. I believe that Wyze must be working hard to keep their online web services restricted for some monetary reason as nothing else makes sense.

1 Like

SO does anyone know if they are going to do an application for PC monitoring?

That’s what this thread is about.
The status is Researching. So… maybe someday. I wouldn’t hold my breath. :slightly_smiling_face:

Y’all don’t read back at all do you?

They are “looking at it”.

It’s their first post on the forum. Probably didn’t read the entire 1800+ posts. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am trying bluestacks but i cannot turn on virtualization. I get to a point where the uefi firmware button is supposed to be, but it is not there. i have a I7 processor and I did verify the virtualization is not on. Any HELP please.

The Bluestacks requirements state:
Please ensure Virtualization is enabled on your PC/Laptop.

1 Like

They have been “looking at it” for years now. Its more likely Windows will natively support android apps before they ever get off their arse and do anything about it. I have been asking about this since 2017. The answer is always the same. “soon”

:rofl:

Maybe that’s what researching means. :grinning:

2 Likes

I was not able to get bluestacks working for the same reason (no virtualization on my PC) but I was able to get the android emulator working from Memu.

https://www.memuplay.com/

I am able to get NoxPlayer working with wyze app but it only works alongside a set orientation application. Unfortunately does not work well with the Camera grouping option all cameras are stacked on top of one another scroll down to view other cameras and does not allow you to view the 4 quadrant screen.