Thermostat User Survey - We appreciate your feedback whether you own a Wyze Thermostat or not

Thank you for the references and manual it really helped me at least understand what I’ve discovered by trial-and-error.

I have already found the following:

• both the Features PDF as well as the manual (URL) mention Minimum Comfort Zone, and Minimum Runtime. They don’t exist in the current app version. Both I’d find them very useful. Maybe they were available and were removed for some reason?
  • In the Features PDF that you attached:
    • in Temperature Preference section-

The temperature preference is used in the STATE under controls in the thermostat main menu

Is this statement true?. I have 2 HOME states in Schedule, they both have different temperatures. One of them matches to Temp Prefs –but a week ago I’ve had them completely different to each other as well as to Temp Prefs.
So, clearly I can have different HOME states in Schedule and they are not governed by Temp Prefs. (Please, refer to my other post for a more detailed explanation on how I discovered –and truly believe– WYZE Thermostat really works: Change in Schedule From App Not Being Updated In Thermostat Device - #3 by cmaldonados).