Stock IPO

As an early adopter of many Wyze products, I want to invest in Wyze. I’m hoping we will see an IPO at some point.

4 Likes

I would love to invest in wyze as well. I have 10 cameras currently and have referred several people who also swear by it. Definitely a true winner!

2 Likes

Continuing with the early adopter theme in terms of stock would be great - either give us a chance to buy in via crowdfunding in exchange for stock or direct participation in any IPO. Have numerous early products from you and am extremely pleased - even when there has been an issue, it has been pleasant to work thru it as compared to other products. Don’t forget about us!

3 Likes

WYZE is the new AAPL !! Lets Gooo !!!

1 Like

will definitely invest, hopefully we as current users gets some kind of “pre-order notification” before it goes out to the public just like the devices i have pre ordered. keep it the good work! go public!!! thanks!

4 Likes

I’m in

Yeah, it would be great!

I WANT IN Please let me invest :slight_smile:

I hope WYZE goes public for stock options. I am a lifetime customer and preorder most new products. I would greatly enjoy investing in this company that I truly believe is and will continue to be a competitive technology company that offers High Quality Technological Items for an affordable price. Beware Apple, Amazon, Samsung, Fitbit, etc. WYZE will outperform, IMO.

2 Likes

Yes, I would like to preorder some stock in WYZE.

1 Like

Same!!! I have been searching for the ability to purchase stock in Wyze Labs!!! Please please please!

2 Likes

Imagine how much crowd-sourced capital could be raised by offering stock in the same pre-order way they do with products.

4 Likes

i would definitely support this and buy Wyze shares !!

2 Likes

You can already show your support for the company by considering a Cam Plus subscription. Like their products, Cam Plus offers some great features at an incredible price.

1 Like

I think people are looking to invest in (make money from) the company. Your suggestion is spending money (consuming) from the company, which presumably most people here already do, given their enthusiasm for Wyze.

2 Likes

Following

I would be interested in stock in Wyze

A subscription is one thing—we already obviously invest in the companies products. We are talking about investing in the company itself–completely different things but thank you for trying to answer.

1 Like

EXACTLY MY POINT :slight_smile:

I’m definitely in. Please let us know when this happens. Been checking religiously.