Stock IPO

Im ready to invest immediately! I love this company.

4 Likes

+1. Wyze is a game changer.

3 Likes

Please include me in any Stock Options. I currently own eight WYZE cameras and have a few of the outdoor camera’s on order for the new release. I love the products and the direction the company is taking and would like to be a part of it.

1 Like

My hand, also in the air. Please let me know if the opportunity comes into view.

1 Like

You have my vote. I love every product you have.

1 Like

I just opened a brokerage account and was searching for Wyze stock. I wish stock was available, I love your products!

Enjoy the products and would love to be a part of a company that appears puts people and family first. If Wyze goes public, I will be one of the first to purchase their stock. Thanks for making a difference in our world with your ethical mission.

Count me in. I would drop as much money as I could into stocks of WYZE!

2 Likes

Same as above ^^

1 Like

Betting on a buyout or a merger in the future as opposed to IPO for WYZE.

I would totally invest a couple thousand dollars in stock of wise if they were to go on the stock market I love that company they got great products great innovations in great people working there look what they’ve done in such a little amount of time an amazing company I would straight up buy some stock if they came out

Count me in as well! I’m highly interested in investing in Wyze

SPAC merger would be perfect for Wyze :wink: This is one of the best companies I’ve ever discovered. Please go public, and don’t forget to send us the update on that before anyone else :wink::blush:

1 Like

Count me in as someone also interested in investing in the phenomenal company !!

2 Likes

If you decide to go public, please allow users to directly participate in the IPO. I would love to own some of your stock and am always disappointed that institutions are the ones getting in at the beginning. It’s your users and customers that are instrumental to your success and rewarding us would be great.

4 Likes

Like many other people, I am interested in investing in Wyze!

Would someone from the company be able to respond to this thread?

Obviously, they don’t owe us anything but it would be a great gesture if they gave their early customers a shot at the IPO price or any other investment options…

Best from Boston,

3 Likes

Still waiting for the company to go public, so I can invest in the company. I have been referring them to a lot of my customers who are looking for a simple inexpensive surveillance camera system, for their home and that they can see on a smartphone or tablet.

3 Likes

How many products do you currently have that aren’t manufactured in China? Do those products use American employees and have local HQ in the US?

This company does

Waiting for you to go public still. I’d buy in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

I am anxiously awaiting any announcement at all about an available IPO.

Love what this company is doing.

3 Likes