Shipping Charges

I feel the same way. I want to place an order for 2 WYZE Cam Pans, an Outdoor Starter Bundle and 2 additional Outdoor Cameras. But the shipping comes to $25.49, and I’m not sure I want to place the order now.

Do you not agree most Wyze products are cheaper than competitors, even after shipping charges are added?

Yes, actually. And I placed the order. I was a little hasty, but then remembered that Wyze is a company that you feel a personal connection to. I get a sense of a small team of talented, hardworking people with an admirable business model. I actually LIKE the company and the team, and I feel supportive of them. People like that make you want to cut them some slack.

Yes, I think their prices are great! I know Wyze is still a somewhat small company. It’s just something that I wish Wyze would do. They can charge a little more for each of their products and then give us free shipping.

I am happy to say that this change is in the works! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

As of today, the shipping/processing/handling charges are combined with the product price! :tada:

4 Likes

This is great news. Ordered some more V2 Sensors and it was a pleasant experience not seeing a Shipping charge.

Thanks for doing this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completely agree! I have felt the same. The shipping charges are steep