Sense helps answer life's little questions

[image removed]

Apologies to Warhol but I doubt he’d require 'em. :wink:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That definitely beats the washing machine knob application!

@mike.s

6 Likes

Uhhhh. Wow. That’s funny! :joy:

1 Like

Idiosyncratic use cases make the world go 'round… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LMBO :joy::joy::raised_hands:Too FUNNY but considering all the questions and vague information on it looking for more memes to come

1 Like

This IoT thing could get complicated. :octopus:

Just when you thought giving all your passwords to your wife was too much…:rofl: this would be on every pair pants you wear…conversation at home would no longer be who is this who textd you…it would be um you accessed your zipper 6 times today and one of those times is out of your routine so honey what were you doing???:joy:

3 Likes

Lol, smart spouses are a bane!

Paternity? Sense medical-grade micro-mini’s. Gamete gates + GPS. Oh, Momma.

Tangentially, I want to marry this bassist. (My wife wants to marry the guitarist so all’s fair.)

Oh wow…

Is good?

To my eyes and ears she is stunningly good, as is he, but she’s working in the middle and lower registers and just killing it. Joni Mitchell said nearly every bass player she worked with “put up a dark picket fence through my music.” Not this gal, she flies. [end tangent]

WOW, come on here to learn about these little cams, and bam, this girl can really play bass. Thanks peeps for the “Tangentially” link. You the man . . .

1 Like

Cheers, Seth! Just bought me a Sense combo pack to test out the Smart(ie) Pants idea (OP).

The FAQ says

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026028731-Wyze-Sense-FAQ

the adhesive is single-use and you get two Contact Sensors so we’ll have to place them carefully but both me and my wife should be (partially) covered.

I’m going to dream about the Motion Sensor tonight so we’ll see what’s shakin’ in that neighborhood. :wink:

p.s. Tal Wilkenfeld is the girl wonder (32 yoa.)

I knew it was going to be Tal.
Her solo starting at 11:50 is great. Look at Jeff’s face. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, that solo, she must be one complex little creature with fingers that can move like that. And it’s not cold technique. It’s invested, fully-fledged, and soars

Makes me cry, but I’m a bit of a :cat:

Wyze stuff has yet to make me cry :crossed_fingers: but I’ll go out on a limb (citing forum “evidence”) and say that it’s brought others to tears on occasion…

A work-in-progress as @gemniii says in comments over here: