Recoding schedule

Hi I set my recoding to all day but for some odd reason my recording time is switched throughout the day from 6:00 pm to 6:00 pm the next day as a recoding time only and my notifications are having to be switched from the time that we didn’t set. Are we being hacked? Also we’ve heard weird sounds coming from one or two of out cameras. I feel like someone takes control of my cameras again as we don’t set certain recording times which happens on my cameras. What is going on? Lastly are there videos on how to install the sd cards for recording and playback? Thanks

What camera are you looking for info on? Some of the cameras operate different with scheduled recording and sd card operation.

Are you letting the camera connect and start a live view before checking its settings? Sometimes if you go to quickly into settings it won’t populate with your settings correctly.

If you are worried about the possibility of someone using your cameras, don’t unplug the camera, send in an app log first and then contact support for assistance and make sure to jot down the time of issue so they can refer to the log to see it hmthey can determine what occured. On the meantime, you are more than welcome to change your account password, and enable 2fa for an added later of account security.