Problem re-connecting to new Netgear Orbi router

So I don’t know if this makes a difference I just switch to Netgear orbi and it appears as if I can’t get my V2 camera back online no matter what I do no matter what device I use.!

I’ll be enough My Pan cam when I look at the app for orbi shows that it’s actually on the 5 gigahertz band now I can’t isolate or turn off a band on the orbi so I would think that it would attempt to connect me to both bands oh I just thought of something 5 gigahertz actually works better close up and orbi determines what band to give you based off of how far you are from the router! I wonder if I moved far away if it will automatically kick me over to 2.6 gigahertz instead I’ll try that but in the meantime I cannot get this thing to connect at all.

I’ve tried just about every device I have from my iPad Pro iPhone Samsung Galaxy tablet Samsung Galaxy phone everything I have dude do you have any any suggestions whatsoever? I’ve had it on Linksys velop mesh wi-fi system I’ve had it on Google Wi-Fi mesh system and have connected I believe successfully on this Netgear orbi but I can’t get it to reconnect I don’t know if there was a firmware update or something that just screwed me up or what I should have you also know I’m on the early adopters beta program on all devices so I’m running a higher firmware it’s probably not stable give me any advice you have please. I’ll let you know about moving farther away as I’m going to try that right now!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: My V2 is now a paper weight! Seriously Wyze what’s the problem?