Pepe' Le Pew & Friends

I will have to put my raccoon cam on the fence in the back, it’s a squirrel freeway.

1 Like

That Buck will be on Dancing with the Stars next week :rofl:

1 Like

I think Mr. F’ing squirrel accomplished his mission, all 3 V3’s on that feed are now down.

So little forker must of shorted out that feed and blew fuse or someone swiped 3 V3 cameras which I doubt as I got no perimeter incursion detection.

Won’t know until I get back home, all 3 cams are now offline code 90

Tried remote power resets with no luck…

I may have a squirrel sandwich for you @Antonius

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Evening EDIT:
Got home and all cameras were there, fuses were not blown, but no power at first camera in a wire feed of 3.

So I know there must be an open conductor between main junction and first camera.

Something must of chewed the buried wire, will have to put a “Tone Generator” on it and probe the dirt until I don’t here the tone, then dig up the cable to find break. :poop:

Won’t be tomorrow will be busy with family :turkey: :shallow_pan_of_food: :beer:

1 Like

:rofl: Squirrel!

1 Like

Your furry friend :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Adding some color.

Dog, Wolf or Coyote ???

All 3 cameras back up, located chewed wire and repaired then sealed connection.
Left some D-Con treats around reburied cable that was repaired, bona-petite wire eater :exclamation:

I think DOG.

Kind of a “pounce-ish” walk scampering on the edge of your wall. Maybe a feline?

The tail curve said coyote to me.

This could be big!

1 Like

If viewed on a PC and speed is at half playback speed the facial structure appears canine to me.

@Customer Coyote may be the best guess

2 Likes

Apparently Spiders don’t like the V3 Siren…

3 Likes

A quick exit and no poop on the lens, impressive! :grin:

1 Like

Just happen to be monitoring the 4 furthest cameras from my Battery Backed up system while making adjustments to the Low Voltage Disconnect circuit setting.

Saw the Spider and thought what would it do when the Siren was turned on, now we need a rule just for spiders to keep them and their webs off the cameras :grin:

1 Like

Another capture of the Dog, Wolf, Coyote or Fox? This time it was going slower…

Has the snout and tail of a fox. Maybe the same one you posted above a few days ago in your lighted stadium.

Deer Encounter with ground camera experiment. Camera is in a raised bed garden box where birdseed was scattered during the day, Birds stayed in due to rain.

2 Likes

If you put some food down, it will stop for longer camera time and maybe a better view.

Another dinner on the hoof. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I repositioned the desk feeder WCO to get a closer look at the birds on the lower feeder. Cam

era is not on the side of the tree.

1 Like