Paranormal Activity

What do you think this is?https://global.discourse-cdn.com/wyze/original/2X/6/697b53af7531ffaf1639630e0b5dc33379e5fd5d.mp4

I think it’s a gnat. Those tiny little bugs that hang around house plants or fly up to a light.

In my post up above from Nov 18th, I posted a video to show what they look like on the camera. The one in my video looks exactly like yours does. When they get that close to the camera they light up, and they are flying so fast that’s why their wings make that weird design.

But it’s out basement no plants or bugs of any type

Yeah but gnats are so tiny they are impossible to see unless right in your face. They are also called No-See-Ums. They can come in through a window screen, that’s how small they are. They are so annoying. We get more in the summer because that’s when they are out and of course I have windows open more then. Even if you have no plants gnats can enter your home through a screen or any opening. I’m not trying to change your beliefs, I’m just pointing out that I’ve seen them a lot. Every once in a while one goes zooming past the camera at night and it does look really weird but it’s not something supernatural.

It,s just a bug :roll_eyes:

Not sure what is going on. We have a family bungalow that my sisters and I share. I set up cameras to watch the front and back door. I’ve noticed that when we are staying there there’s a light show of orbs in the living room. But when no one is there at the place, there is nothing going on. What do you think is happening?

While you are there, You are stirring up dust, lint and possibly small bugs .
When they are close to the camera they appear Very much larger than they are

1 Like

you’re creating ghosts?!?!?!?!?! are you crazy?!? have you never seen poltergeist? :slight_smile:

(pssst) now that everyone is done reading from the above satire, good demonstration sir.

1 Like

So I caught some orbs one comes right behind me as I’m walking away after turning off the light. Don’t know what these are but seem kind of strange. Any ideas?

Man alive, there are a lot of ghosts living in that pillow (or blanket, or what ever you are smacking). Has to be all your deceased relatives from generations back!

1 Like

That’s not me, I just found it on YouTube But it is a good Demonstration of the Mysterious Orbs everyone sees On the cams , There not really mysterious They are Dust , lint Small bugs ,Large bugs , Spider webs etc.

1 Like

OK everyone guess what this is , Clip from my daughters foster cat room.

Ok that’s way different than anything I’ve seen where it was obvious it was a bug. If there’s no fan blowing or a window open right there by the cam then this is definitely strange!

Yeah I agree

No fan no window open but I do know what it is

Yeah? What is it?

do you have one of those glade air mist fresheners in that room? those are mountable, spray a very very fine mist, and would make sense to have in a room solely dedicated to cats…

Check out this creature. I’d say the beating wings of a bug flying in range of the camera.

1 Like

definite possibility…or the ghost of some bug you murdered in summers past back to haunt you and show you the error of your ways…it could really go either way

1 Like

Pretty close Bam , @persephone092470 It is some kind of diffuser Thing With calming oil for cats , plugged into the wall to the right of the camera

2 Likes