November 11th Wyze Beta Update: 4.9.5.34

From the app, lower right go to Account, select Help & Feedback, select Report an Issue, fill out the form and be sure to select the cam with issues, make sure Send Log File is checked, it will then switch to sending an email through your email app sending your log in.

I recieved one of the V2 replacement cameras today, however there were 2 V2 cams that were effected by the update. Will only one cam be replaced? I also recieved the Wayz sense with the replacement cam, was this sent by mistake?

Interestingly enough, I got my replacement package in the mail today as well and it contains 2xCamV2 and 1xSense, even though I had 3xCamV2 affected by the firmware issue.

@UserCustomerGwen ?

1 Like

I hope they are not replacing my second cam for a Wyze Sense, but according to what you received, it may seem that way…

@tydel, we’ve learned that we lost some data about affected cameras if they were removed from an account or flashed. Could you please send me a message with your name so I can send out the remaining one to you? I already spoke with @corinnamr. We apologize for this situation. We’re taking steps to make sure that this sort of thing never happens again but we’ll also keep these lessons in mind for the future.

3 Likes

You all royally screwed my camera up. It still won’t download most of the time for notification clips and now when i click playback or livestream from the playback screen it says device deleted now???

Regards,

Nick Bollinger

I am sorry you are experiencing these issues, this is definitely something that should be looked into, have you submitted a support ticket and if so do you have a ticket number.

If I were you I would leave the beta program temporarily uninstall the app and install the latest public app V2.6.42

I was told earlier I was not on the list of people affected by the beta by wyze associates in forum now I do?

Regards,

Nick Bollinger

I don’t understand there’s a question mark at the end but I don’t know what the question is

It says

nbollinger07

November 26
I was told earlier I was not on the list of people affected by the beta by wyze associates in forum now I do?

Regards,

Nick Bollinger

You stated earlier in this thread that you’re running the current GA/public firmware, so your conversation here is completely unrelated to the topic of this thread (and even this forum). This thread is for people that were affected by a very specific problem on a very specific beta firmware release which was only available for short amount of time.

As previously suggested, you should open a support case and be following up with them there.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize this was stated

I was told i have a beta version installed so I apologize. I will submit ticket.

2 Likes

I also had 2 cam v2 but only received 1 replacement

Thanks for letting me know! I just sent you a message.

Thank you for taking care of this for me

1 Like

My pleasure. :slight_smile: