No recorded video at this time keeps coming up, can only view live stream.

I got my parents a Wyze Cam V2 for their house and I have an sd card in there its a 32 gig card and something had happened at the house yesterday. They wanted to see what it was and it can’t be seen. I myself have 5 Wyze cams and love them and havent had issues which is why I got one for my parents. They can view live video and they can see the “alerts” but when you try to rewind time its not showing anything just says “No video at this time” there is an sd card in it and I tried even formatting it through the app as well as restarting it through the app. Has anyone seen this or know how to fix it? Their firmware is also on the most current according to the app.

Thanks,

I had the same problem when my camera was set to Record Events Only. That slider interface is next to impossible to line up with the exact time of the event. I took care of the problem by going to Devices, pressing the freeze-frame photo from my device to get to Live Stream, then clicking the options gear in the upper right corner, Advanced Settings, Local Storage, and changing the “Local recording to micro SD card” to “Continuous recording”. This only works going forward, of course, but it makes it a lot easier to locate all the video before, during, and after the event. Once your SD card fills up check to see how far back in history you can go and remember this, as that will tell you how quickly you have to look at the video after a serious event.

The setting was on “Continuous Recording” I tried flipping it to Record Events and back to Continuous, same issue. Can’t view any playback. I may try using another sd card today. Since non of my other cameras have this issue.

No green shows in the slider at all, I gather. As you say, trying a different SD card is worth a try. Other than that and waiting for a more helpful response on the forum, I don’t know much more beyond things like camera reset, app reinstall, and going for a trouble ticket. Good luck.

My app shows that i have recorded video, but i cannot get it to playback? I show a delivery on the notification but when i go to playback it doesn’t seem to be

doing anything, in my advanced settings it shows my card??

Do you have the card set for event only or continuous recording? Do you see any green shading on the playback timeline?

I have had them set on both. Is there something more that you have to do than get the time you want view? There is no play button is it just supposed to start?

I have had them set on both. Is there something more that you have to do than get the time you want view? There is no play button is it just supposed to start? Yes there is green shading

Oops

You should see green shading on the timeline where there is video recorded. You can use a pinch-out gesture to zoom in on the timeline for finer control.

If you are still not getting playback, I’d try power-cycling the camera and formatting the card via the app.