I’m new to the system, please help.
My cameras became “off line” (not connect to internet). How do I get it back “online” & active again?
@Pat2 Thank you for joining the Wyze community and WELCOME! Did you have the cameras working before they went offline?
We will need to know a few things in order to troubleshoot your current setup.
- What brand is your router
- What version of the Wyze app installed
- What device/phone and OS are you using
A few things you can try to reconnect to your network.
- Unplug the camera and plug it back in to the outlet and wait until the flashing yellow/blue light turns solid blue.
- If it doesn’t connect after step one above, turn off router for 20 secs, turn it back on and wait for it to connect to the internet.
- Close the Wyze app, then reopen and go to camera wait for it to connect to network.
I just started using it for a few days & it works fine.
Turn the router off & on again, it solves the problem but the contacts & motions still don’t work.
Okay, one step forward now try this.
Wyze Sense Troubleshooting
- Turn off the cam with the bridge installed
- Remove the bridge and then turn cam back on wait until it connects
- Plug the bridge back in and let it connect
It works now.
Thank you so much.
You’re welcome. That’s great news…glad to hear!