IFTTT Issue

I am having the issue that the Account Info Status (from the IFTTT site) keeps going from active to disconnected and I have to re-authenticate.

I am having the same account disconnect status issue. IFTTT sends me an email that it cannot communicate with Wyze .

this is the third time in 3 weeks this has happened and each time it makes me re link my accounts.

It would be greatly appreciated if a Wyze Rep could please respons.

am having the same account disconnect problem, this problem is every week, for now i just disconnect the account complete till they fix it

Same issue. Set up at lake house. Turns on and off when someone leaves/arrives. Constant disconnects. Really annoying. Honestly never had IFTT be stable for any application.

Add me to the list. IFTTT to turn on/off notifications seems not to work… just submitted a support ticket.

1 Like

Can I please be added to this “list” as well I have submitted a support ticket.

Still having issues with IFTTT-Wyze integration. The trigger to disable/enable motion detection based on location is completely broken and motion detection is on all the time.

I would suggest that you build an IFTTT applet with a location trigger and simple notification for the action. Leave Wyze out of it. That way, you can test if the location part of the recipe is working. If not, then you know you have an issue there and it has nothing to do with Wyze.

RickO

As I had posted in thread, I have this issue. As you suggested isolating Wyze, I can confirm I have isolated and confirm that my trigger works correctly and that the Wyze component (then that) is where the fail occurs.

Min my setup my IFTTT is triggered by a SmartThings switch. I can manually flip the switch and see the IFTTT is run but no action taken on the Wyze side.

That’s good troubleshooting. Hopefully they’ll be able to help you via the support ticket you filed.

This is one of the main selling points of the device. It is clear that after six months Wyze has no interest in taking care of this issue or even providing an update.

I suggest, we all get in to Amazon Wyze product page and leave the reviews there. Once enough negative reviews show up they will understand they need to pay attention to feedback. here is the link Amazon.com