Horizontal Wedge for Video Doorbell Pro

I notice there is a vertical wedge plate available if purchasing from Home Depot but for my installation, I would require a horizontal wedge plate, similar to what is sold with the Wyze Video Doorbell (standard model). 30 degrees seems sufficient but a plate that adds an additonal 15 degrees would be even better. If something like this could be designed and offered for the Doorbell Pro, I would upgrade today.

I agree with the posts about a corner mounting kit for the new Video Doorbell Pro. The “wedge mounting kit” that comes with the “Video Doorbell Pro” does not allow for enough of an angle to show less of the side wall and more of the entry area. The “Ring Doorbell” that I replaced had an adjustable wedge mount that worked perfectly, however the Wyze Video Doorbell Pro will not work with the Ring Doorbell mounting kit. We need a Corner mounting kit or at least stackable wedge mounts.

[Mod Note]: Your request was moved to this topic for consistency in grouping similar requests for a Video Doorbell Pro wedge kit. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.

2 Likes

I was told by your support team today that the wedge kits on the Doorbell Pro can be stacked up for angles higher than 15 degrees. But that we cannot yet order additional wedges. Most of your competitors offer adjustable angle mounting options. When will Wyze?

[Mod Note]: Your request was moved to this topic for consistency in grouping similar requests for a Video Doorbell Pro wedge kit. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.

I recommend you visit etsy.com and search for Wyze Doorbell. I think you will find a selection.

3 Likes

Thank you for mentioning Sam. That model on Etsy looks very versatile. I was told by one of the Wyze Wizard team that Wyze does indeed include a plate that allows for horizontal adjustment in the Video Doorbell Pro, although it is not listed on the website. Possibly I need to update my wish for them to mention what is included?

Thank you for posting the etsy website. They do have several 45 degree mounts for the Ring and Wyze Doorbell. However, what I want/need is for the Wyze Doorbell Pro. I did a search but it looks like there are none for the Wyze Doorbell Pro yet.

This is a good suggestion. Make sure you hit the green vote button at the top!

There are several, but here is a link for one that is highly adaptable. Unsure how well it holds a set position though. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1156715377/wyze-pro-doorbell-15-90-degree-swivel

Regards,
Scott Schaurer