Ghost orbs captured nightly

Spider web strand dangling near the camera and the"orbs" are the reflections of the individual IR lights on the camera.

1 Like

The :spider: :spider: in my house like to hang out in the bathrooms. :grin:

1 Like

No spider webs! Clean freak in my house

Your last video looks amazingly like this one. Yours moves across the front, where the one below stays in place.

Yes, I captured these same circular light blob streak across my white living room walls overnight - just installed Wyze Cam Pan V3 - I set my video & audio sensitivity to 80 - default is 50 - I will turn down by 10 each day and check.

What is interesting about this posted video is that the camera “green box” capture area displays - so the camera REALLY is seeing this light spot dance across the wall.

1 Like

The camera is seeing the pixel change and highlighting that area with the motion tagging aka the green box. There may be nothing you can do other than use a different illumination other than the onboard IR lights from the camera. You’re getting duster particles highlighted by the IR lights because they are right in line with the camera lens. If you keep a room light or a night light on, those won’t highlight the dust particles.

1 Like

Ah - thanks so much for confirming what this is - since I just got this camera and am new to video recorders, I wanted to ensure it wasn’t a defect or some setting I set incorrectly - having lost our pet cat of 14 years just last week, our answer was that this was our cat dancing and playing now free from pain - we had to put her down, which is the dam hardest thing to do to our beloved pets.

1 Like

100%. Yesterday was the 5 year anniversary of my wife and I having to put down our first family cat. Hardest day ever, but we knew it was the right thing, she knew it was the right thing. No more pain for our little lady.

1 Like

Sorry to hear - cats are amazing in that they know when it is their time to go and start withdrawing from us - what happened with Emi over the last several days - they know when it is time to move on

1 Like

i dont think these look like dust